2015 Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 2015 Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler Featured.jpg
To the Core
Lethal Performance powers-up its EcoBoost Mustang with an intercooler
By Steve Turner

When we last left off with Lethal Performance’s EcoBoost 2015 Mustang, the car had received the company’s Power Pack, which included a JLT Performance cold-air intake, a Lethal Performance downpipe, and a custom Lund Racing calibration, which added some impressive rear-wheel performance gains. However, we knew that was just the beginning.
Continue reading →

TORQUERULES

Established Member
View attachment 44411
To the Core
Lethal Performance powers-up its EcoBoost Mustang with an intercooler
By Steve Turner

When we last left off with Lethal Performance’s EcoBoost 2015 Mustang, the car had received the company’s Power Pack, which included a JLT Performance cold-air intake, a Lethal Performance downpipe, and a custom Lund Racing calibration, which added some impressive rear-wheel performance gains. However, we knew that was just the beginning.
Continue reading →

This all makes me anxious to see what the Focus RS will be capable of. Imagine this much easy power in a 3200lb AWD car? Gonna be a little heart-breaker...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Nice! Now if I could only talk the misses into modding the 15Eco...

Glad that's not an issue in my household. Mine's biggest grip is about me making time to do a motor swap in her Cobra.

This all makes me anxious to see what the Focus RS will be capable of. Imagine this much easy power in a 3200lb AWD car? Gonna be a little heart-breaker...

The RS should have even better numbers. It has a better motor.

Users who are viewing this thread