2015 Mustang Concept is nice

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
I talk to person that saw the new 2015 Mustang concept car last week. They said the car is beautiful and think most people will be please how it looks. It's not the Ford Evo. There some styling from it. The car is much more classy and beautiful/agressive looking car. Does make the current mustang outdated. They said that some the rumors are true and some are not true about it. Non of the concept drawing on the internet are of it. It's nicer then those. They also mention that the spy photo of the interior isn't what it had in it. The interior in the concept was much nicer and has a mustang feel to it. I can't wait to see when Ford Releases it.

BlackMamba3

Established Member
There's an article on Stangtv about someone who was just at the review of the next-gen Mustang. The article talks about motor possibilities. Also shows a concept drawing. One that I personally hadn't seen. It looks SICK. I can't wait for some official Ford release statements.

whitemustang

Follow the lines
Established Member
Most that article sounds correct and does sound like the same person . Notice the person posted it on allfordmustangs.com . The car was same wheel base as the current car. Not any smaller and look like Aston Martin like. No more retro style. I sounds like has basic v6. Can upgrade to turbo 4 with simliar horspower , and option V8. The green mustang is the closest out there. http://cdn.speednik.com/files/2012/10/mustang-rendering.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread