2015 GT w/Procharger(JLT OIL Seperator Install)

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So with all the research I have done I have seen mixed replies on how to run a JLT Oil separator on a 2015GT Procharged car. Let me start by explaining my current set up as was bought. Hose coming off passenger valve cover and routed around front to T in with the driver side hose. This intern is routed into the intake pre-supercharger. Posts mentioned Procharger and American Muscle states passenger side should be capped off and drivers side routed to intake pre-supercharger. Then a post where John Lund "supposedly" said NOT to cap off the passenger side and that that is stupid. Honestly I don't want another thread full of opinions and false information but the correct method to this install and why. At this point I am on a path to cap the passenger side and install the JLT between the drivers side and the intake.
ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

DarkMach1

Established Member
So with all the research I have done I have seen mixed replies on how to run a JLT Oil separator on a 2015GT Procharged car. Let me start by explaining my current set up as was bought. Hose coming off passenger valve cover and routed around front to T in with the driver side hose. This intern is routed into the intake pre-supercharger. Posts mentioned Procharger and American Muscle states passenger side should be capped off and drivers side routed to intake pre-supercharger. Then a post where John Lund "supposedly" said NOT to cap off the passenger side and that that is stupid. Honestly I don't want another thread full of opinions and false information but the correct method to this install and why. At this point I am on a path to cap the passenger side and install the JLT between the drivers side and the intake.
ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I dont believe JLT makes a catch can setup for a procharged GT, UPR does. But if you have the parts to make it work then....

both valve covers to T, T to dirty side of catch can, clean side of catch can to procharger inlet.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I dont believe JLT makes a catch can setup for a procharged GT, UPR does. But if you have the parts to make it work then....

both valve covers to T, T to dirty side of catch can, clean side of catch can to procharger inlet.
Thanks for the reply! Wonder if that is better than the recommended passenger side cap and drivers side to can then to inlet.

DarkMach1

Established Member
That how UPR says to install a catch can on a Procharger car, pretty sure so does Procharger. I trust them.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That how UPR says to install a catch can on a Procharger car, pretty sure so does Procharger. I trust them.
Procaharger and American Muscle both say to cap the passenger side and route the driver side to the can then to intake.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Ok well Procharger told me the boost I was seeing was right and my bov wasn’t leaking by....he was wrong.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
To make matters more interesting there is a smaller hose coming from behind the engine towards the front from the drivers side. Previous owner had this T into the intake tube hose. WTH is that for?

DarkMach1

Established Member
So in your procharged S550 theres a hose coming from back of engine bay(likely from manifold?) and T into the drivers side PCV??

omj

Established Member
Run your hoses to a vented catch can and 0% of your oil will end up back in your intake.

Users who are viewing this thread