2015 Grand Cherokee Help ACC/FCW Unavailable

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Hey guys, maybe you guys have ran into this issue, I've done some research and it seem across quite a few vehicles in the Jeep lineup. It comes on shortly after driving but turns off just as quickly, I've read it is the sensor that isn't aligned properly or it's super expensive to replace the sensor but never could get an accurate fix to the problem.

Any help would be appreciated

R15393

Established Member
What are the weather conditions during these faults? I'll assume you got behind the grill to wipe it clean and check for anything that could be blocking it? We have similar systems in our semi trucks and they constantly throw faults but usually correct themselves by shutting truck off for a minute and restarting.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
What are the weather conditions during these faults? I'll assume you got behind the grill to wipe it clean and check for anything that could be blocking it? We have similar systems in our semi trucks and they constantly throw faults but usually correct themselves by shutting truck off for a minute and restarting.
It doesn't matter, can be a clear day or a rainy day it still comes on, I haven't done that but I'll give that a shot even though I can't see anything blocking it since it turns off relatively quick.

Users who are viewing this thread