2015 Ford Mustang GT JLT CAI + SCT X4 tuner (unmarried)

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
**SOLD ** 2011-16 Ford Mustang SCT X4 tuner(updated 2nd X4 4 sale 4.8.16)

UPDATED PRICE $250 shipped. This is a second unit I am re-using my first ad. This was used on my EBM but can be used on any Mustang it has 4 unlocks left and is unmarried, it was purchased from BAMA, and has been returned to factory state. I no longer need now that I have my Cobb AP that came with my turbo kit.

The tuner I have used for about 3 or 4 months no issues with it. It will come unmarried and will send confirmation via PM to that fact, as I have seen some ads here where people were not getting unmarried units. $250 shipped, Unit will ship in original boxes etc.

6daad92c121e61aa6ed835dad1a39067.jpg

Last edited:

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
Yup still have everything. I am waiting for my vehicle replacement to arrive this week next day or so but I am pulling the CAI off tomorrow morning, the car is already returned to stock and the unit has been returned to factory settings.

I am available any time Sat I am in Mansfield so I am just 25-30 minutes to Providence, or Warwick.

Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
I have a newer SCT X4 I purchased from AM back around Nov, Dec 15 for my EBM I now have a COBB accessport and no longer need it, I have updated the original post it is unmarried, has 4 unlocks remaining.

Users who are viewing this thread