2015 Ford F-350 Excursion

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
2E087176-E5E6-4410-B770-A0DD7FD82309.png
Saw this at Fords at Carlisle last June, just don’t like how they did the third row door handles into the rear wheel well arch.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So at a certain point you’re at about $70-80k for a 2015 truck turned into a big suv? At that point, why not get a new full sized expedition or navigator? We love our new navigator, and there’s no way i see an aftermarket company matching the quality of the interior

I could've easily swung a new Expedition Platinum Max. I don't really like driving Lincolns because my area is pretty blue collar, and at that point, "I make too much money".

I chose the Excursion conversion because it has a diesel engine, has 4" deeper of storage behind the third row, and it's still going to drive like a truck. I'm not a big fan of unibody SUVs. But like I said in previous posts, the girlfriend would've chosen the Expedition in a heartbeat, so I'm not going to rule that out at some point.

View attachment 1552346 Saw this at Fords at Carlisle last June, just don’t like how they did the third row door handles into the rear wheel well arch.

I'm kinda curious as to who did the conversion on that one. Tim does a spectacular job, and the dually rear doors aren't near that awkward looking.

upload_2019-2-18_7-34-43.png

Congrats 13Cobra sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Any update?

I had planned on wheels/tires, etc... after driving it home from Columbus, I don't think I want to do anything to it. It drives super nice now, averaged 18.5mpgs at 80+ mph. I had my body shop correct some areas on the paint, and tinted the windows, but other than that it'll probably just stay how it is!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I had planned on wheels/tires, etc... after driving it home from Columbus, I don't think I want to do anything to it. It drives super nice now, averaged 18.5mpgs at 80+ mph. I had my body shop correct some areas on the paint, and tinted the windows, but other than that it'll probably just stay how it is!
Next time you get it washed up, you should post some pictures. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread