2015 Engine and Engine bay.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Pretty cool to see the structure inside the bay will change, the engine sits farther back and is really cramped.

Spied: 2015 Mustang Mule Engine Bay Revealed! - 2015+ Mustang Forum (6th Generation) - Mustang6G.com

enginecomparison.jpg

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
looking more and more like I will be very happy with my purchase if any of the sketches are right

87hatchy

Established Member
I've kinda stopped caring about all these "spy" photos and sketches. I'm waiting for Ford to release something that's actually legit.

^I agree...when they have these test cars out, they are so hacked up and thrown together just to test parts/designs/ideas that they can look a little crazy. I don't understand why a lot of people think that these are final designs every time there's a spy photo or two released. I mean it might be the final design but probably not....

Pretty dang cool how they hid it under 2013 body panels though!

Last edited:

BlackMamba3

Established Member
^I agree...when they have these test cars out, they are so hacked up and thrown together just to test parts/designs/ideas that they can look a little crazy. I don't understand why a lot of people think that these are final designs every time there's a spy photo or two released. I mean it might be the final design but probably not....

Pretty dang cool how they hid it under 2013 body panels though!

Exactly. Everything under that hood looks like shit. It's just thrown together to test certain systems and design changes. The glimce of the interior that shows the gauge cluster looks pretty cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread