2014 TVS 2.3L Supercharger & Elbow

brandonflood123

Established Member
bad ass price dude. when the time comes for me i will be getting one of these off you. esp if ( with supporting mods) you can acheive 700rwhp . and if i ever decide to go whipple i can just sell the take off... sounds like a plan to me

thebuffalo11

Established Member
ER and ICU...and your still posting? Hope your okay man! Get better soon! Tempting price for sure!

Ya, it's pretty boaring in here.. so might as well post stuff on my phone between doctor visits.. I guess a blood clot in my pulminary artery isn't good for me. Who knew. . Ill be better once the clot thins out...

So if anyone wants to buy right now, let me know.. I need to sell. Thanks!

thebuffalo11

Established Member
$1675 shipped. This is a like new blower! New take off. Less than 100 miles.. No strange scratches inside the blower, on the casing, rotors.. You will be amazed how clean this thing is. I've already sold two TVS' s and a couple other products to members on this forum. And all my customers from every forum are 100% satisfied with my price, customer service, description of products, ship time and quality of packaging. You will be 100% satisfied too! Please PM me of you would like to grab one of these superchargers, or any specific mod/part really.. I get anything from hoods, wheels, suspension, performance etc..Ill keep in mind what your looking for and if I come across that item, Ill let you know.

Thanks!

B747crew

KINGCBRA
Established Member
Pulmonary Emboli is no joke!

Your one lucky guy. I work at Duke Medical Center in Durham NC in the Pulmonary and Medical ICU's ….. You are a very lucky man and in the hospital ICU or step down unit is just where you need to be right now. Count your blessings and may the Lord bless your recovery.
Jack

Ya, it's pretty boaring in here.. so might as well post stuff on my phone between doctor visits.. I guess a blood clot in my pulminary artery isn't good for me. Who knew. . Ill be better once the clot thins out...

thebuffalo11

Established Member
Your one lucky guy. I work at Duke Medical Center in Durham NC in the Pulmonary and Medical ICU's ….. You are a very lucky man and in the hospital ICU or step down unit is just where you need to be right now. Count your blessings and may the Lord bless your recovery.
Jack

Thank you sir. I was in e.r for 1 night, icu for 4 days and just got transfered to a normal room for recovery. I had small clots deep I'm both lungs making it extremely painful and hard to breathe.. Since they are deep, all they can do is give blood thinner amd try to have the clots dissapate and prevent new ones.. I'm Hoping to get out before xmas.. But from your experience, how much longer will I be in here u think? Are you a nurse?

As you can tell, its pretty early here in CA, I have been up since 2am and can't sleep. That's why I just keep posting trying to sell stuff.. so if you are interested In purchasing my blower too, let me know..

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member

Damn bro....take it easy and hope it all works out!

thebuffalo11

Established Member
It cost me about $40 to ship. So $40 less picked up. $1635 picked up. I'm in riverside ca, so really just depends how close you are if its worth the $40 to ship it to you or pick it up.. I think im pretty good priced where I'm at, I don't plan on going any lower. Someone will buy at this price. Let me know what you would like to do. Thanks

DFW500

Established Member
I thought you sold it? I was tring to buy the other 13 tvs on here that went for 1500 shipped with a stage 6 Steigiemeier port and 2.4 pulley but by the time I seen it someone else said they wanted it and I was second in line waiting for them to pay....and they finally paid this morning....lol it sucked!!!

thebuffalo11

Established Member
I thought you sold it? I was tring to buy the other 13 tvs on here that went for 1500 shipped with a stage 6 Steigiemeier port and 2.4 pulley but by the time I seen it someone else said they wanted it and I was second in line waiting for them to pay....and they finally paid this morning....lol it sucked!!!

Ya still for sale..

The guy is still trying to come up with the money. No hard feelings, I just had to re list until first person send money to my accnt.. so its back for sale!

Still asking $1675 and ill ship fed ex for free.

Ya I think I saw that tvs too. Seemed like a good deal. Killer price for a used blower with a few thousand miles on it and with a few blemishes. But I won't go that low. I don't have the goodies his had, but mine is new, 50 miles, no blemishes and has no mystery scratches from sucking something into it.. compared to all the other new take offs, I'm lower than all of them. Im confident Mine will sell for my asking. Its not unreasonable. If you would like mine since you bearly missed out on his, you still have a chance. First to send $1675 + 3% fee to my paypal gets it. (Or no fee if u send as gift, that is up to the buyer) my paypal is

[email protected]

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread