2014 Track pack, SVTPP Wheels ???

Five.Oh

Established Member
So I pulled the trigger on a local set of SVTPP Wheels 19x9 Front 265 40 19 20x10? Rear or 9.5? 285 35 20. Tires are the original Eagle F1 Supercar G2's. I just don't know if I made the right choice. 3k miles on them I paid 2k. Any one out there have some feed back on how these wheels and tires will compare to my factory Track Pack wheels and the factory 255 40 19 P Zero's ?

From the little reading I have done and the math I figure my factory wheels and rubber weighed about 61 pounds each. As far as I have read the SVTPP wheels are roughly 60 pounds each in the front and about 62 pounds at each corner in the rear. So to save 1 pound in the front corners and gain a pound in the rear corners was it worth it? How will the increase in overall wheel diameter affect my car on the track?

The most important part to me while buying these wheels and tires is I gain .5 inch contact width on the front corners with the wider tires and closer to 1 inch in the rears. I am hoping that the gained contact area with the road will help me use more power earlier and shave a few tenths at least.

Any advice or opinions will be helpful

Five.Oh

Established Member
Just so no one else makes my same mistake. Don't do it. Saving 1 pound on each front corner and gaining 1 pound in the rear corners can be done much cheaper than buying your self a set of GT500 take off's. The big deal to me is Traction from the Eagle F1 Supercar G2's are extremely close to what the factory Pirelli P Zero's can provide. Being that the Eagle F1's are wider than my stock Pirelli's I am quite let down. This is not an upgrade in any way in my most honest opinion.

woodside783

Established Member
i dont know of a lot of people that like the goodyear eagle f1 tires. I really like the bridgestone re-11 they are a great track and autocross tire. not as good as the pilot sport's but they are cheaper and all most the same tire grip wise. bfg rivals is all so a good tire but they dont have alot of sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread