2014 Track pack GT F/S

Greed1

Established Member
SOLD...SOLD....SOLD.... 2014 Mustang GT. 6 sp Manual. 13,500 Miles. Car is garage kept, never seen rain or snow. Mods include but not limited to.....

P1SC Stage 2 Supercharger

52# Injectors

VMP boost a pump

N guage W/Lund tune

Kooks long tube headers and mid pipe

Borla axle back

Coil over suspension

New wheels and tires

New battery

Have many of the stock parts also. $27,200
2c6S0Rr.jpg

j0Fb3pe.jpg

O8OCrb2.jpg

aSSv0Ie.jpg

4lduova.jpg

aiapYQO.jpg

fFVm859.jpg

HVHlg6p.jpg

GnVTgTQ.jpg

iALS2ZH.jpg

Last edited:

M91196

Established Member
Any of you guys had any sucsess selling a car on Ebay?

I did eBay years ago, around 2005.

Was a stock P/U, not a tough sell.

FB is probably the place now, be a major pain with all the haters with no money.

De modding for Carvana too expensive?

Greed1

Established Member
I did eBay years ago, around 2005.

Was a stock P/U, not a tough sell.

FB is probably the place now, be a major pain with all the haters with no money.

De modding for Carvana too expensive?
Yes. Pulling all the mods would cost to much.

68gtscode

Established Member
This is a really nice car and I feel reasonably priced! Based on some of the recent discussion here on the forum regarding Carvana’s pricing, I too would have suggested putting the car back to stock. I’m not sure if you kept the stock parts, but if so it would be fairly easy. If not, you should be able to get stock parts used for cheap. You could probably do a lot of the work in the garage. Even paying a shop, I think you would very likely come out ahead. I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but I suggest you look closely at this route.

As for selling as is- I have not personally sold on E Bay, but my brother has. I believe he found buyers for a few cars who wound up buying after his auctions closed... Essentially, it could be good advertising. I think Facebook would be good place to sell it too- the “Coyote Classifieds - 2011+ Mustang cars/parts buy/sell/trade” group specifically. As mentioned, you will have to deal with some idiots with no money, but it seems to be a popular place these days. I believe you can hide or block derogatory comments from public view.

Regardless, good luck- it is a very nice car and should bring your asking price. I wouldn’t come down!

Greed1

Established Member
This is a really nice car and I feel reasonably priced! Based on some of the recent discussion here on the forum regarding Carvana’s pricing, I too would have suggested putting the car back to stock. I’m not sure if you kept the stock parts, but if so it would be fairly easy. If not, you should be able to get stock parts used for cheap. You could probably do a lot of the work in the garage. Even paying a shop, I think you would very likely come out ahead. I don’t mean to beat a dead horse, but I suggest you look closely at this route.

As for selling as is- I have not personally sold on E Bay, but my brother has. I believe he found buyers for a few cars who wound up buying after his auctions closed... Essentially, it could be good advertising. I think Facebook would be good place to sell it too- the “Coyote Classifieds - 2011+ Mustang cars/parts buy/sell/trade” group specifically. As mentioned, you will have to deal with some idiots with no money, but it seems to be a popular place these days. I believe you can hide or block derogatory comments from public view.

Regardless, good luck- it is a very nice car and should bring your asking price. I wouldn’t come down!
Thanks for the reply. I have some of the stock parts but not the major ones. The blower was installed by someone else and most of the exhaust was on the car when I bought it. Just don't really have the desire to return it to stock. Rather sell it as is and take the hit.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I think considering the extremely low miles and excellent condition, the price is definitely fair. This is really based on mileage and condition. As we all know, we never get the money back on the performance parts we install. I still think the car will sell the way it sits now, but I am seeing some S550s with around 20k miles sell for $30-33k.

I think you would have better luck, taking off the Procharger and injectors, replace them with a JLT intake, stock injectors, and getting the car re-tuned for this adjustment. Then lower the price by $3k, sell the Procharger separately, which you can easily get more than $3k for and this car will sell lightning fast at a lower price due to the fact it is in excellent condition and has very low miles. Just my opinion though.

As for eBay, you will get more exposure nation-wide, but expect to have to deal with a lot of questions, some people just yanking your chain and some actually interested, but you'll have to treat every person as a potential buyer of course. When selling a vehicle on eBay, it is different than selling a diecast car or laptop for example. eBay charges a flat rate. I can't remember exactly, but I believe they charged me $350-$500. To make sure they are serious you can ask for a $500 non-refunable deposit due within 24 hours of purchase, you can set it to $500 or more if you please and make the deposit due with 24 hours or within 48 or 72 hours. If you go this route, I would urge you to ask the potential buyer to come look at the vehicle first before purchasing it, that way you can gauge if the guy is truly serious or just a tire-kicker. I sold a car on eBay and luckily the guy lived in NJ and was about 3 1/2 hours from me and brought his own truck and trailer. I also sold my 89' LX drag-car, not on eBay, but through a classified ad, this was maybe 15 years ago and the buyer paid to have the car trailered to FL from my house in MD. This individual loved the car so much, he just bought the car unseen (in person I mean), and the car arrived to him without any issue. I believe he wired the money to my bank. The car I sold on eBay, he actually came with two bank envelopes, and paid for the car with cash. Sorry for the long dissertation, but I just wanted to give you the information I knew about selling on eBay, shipping, and my thoughts on the matter.

Your car will probably be sold by then, but i'm actually looking for a 2011-2014 5.0, or 2015-2017 5.0. Unfortunately since I increased my budget a bit, I won't have enough money to purchase a $23-$30k 5.0 until December.

Good luck though man, your car is in excellent condition and should sell in a reasonable time to the right buyer!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread