Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
IMG_7191.JPG
IMG_7192.JPG

Lots of dead weight coming out.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

manny231988

Established Member
15x12 double bead locks. It’s a custom 9”.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Damm man car is awesome I got the single beadlock welds but at a 15x10 if you don’t mind me asking how much was your rear end from Marty, my car is about to go to Fisher Motorsports for a motec system but I’m looking to ditch the modded 8.8

manny231988

Established Member
15x12 double bead locks. It’s a custom 9”.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Also how did you like the car with the Kenne Bell I’ll be running the 4.7 kB on mine but will be with motec and fisher Motorsports hot water bypass mods on the lower manifold but the process is slow as I’ve exhausted the funds

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Damm man car is awesome I got the single beadlock welds but at a 15x10 if you don’t mind me asking how much was your rear end from Marty, my car is about to go to Fisher Motorsports for a motec system but I’m looking to ditch the modded 8.8

I got a stupid deal on mine. It was made for Chris magnano and his builder went a different route so I scooped it up cheap. Contacting Marty directly would be the best solution for an answer.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Also how did you like the car with the Kenne Bell I’ll be running the 4.7 kB on mine but will be with motec and fisher Motorsports hot water bypass mods on the lower manifold but the process is slow as I’ve exhausted the funds

The kenne bell was fun but we battles heat issues and I broke the 6r80. I only ran it at 18 psi and never really leaned on it. When I broke the 6r80 I decided on a glide then it all snowballed to this.

Users who are viewing this thread