2014 Shelby GT500 Supercharger and Rim take off

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Sold?? I hope to me ? Im waiting all day for pics . Told you im ready to buy it this morning

Last edited:

colin1966

Established Member
I guess he was ****en with both off us, I talked to Joe a few times on the phone & many emails, he actually convinced me to buy all the take off's as I originally only wanted the wheels so I committed to buying all the take off's ,I got shipping sorted and he called me last night to say he sold the parts, needless to say I was a little pissed.
Thinking I was buying his parts I sold my new CJ65 to a member here 1 hour before he called me :mj: I made a deal & the throttle body will ship today.
I guess they are his parts so he can sell to who ever he likes, he seemed like a decent guy he just needs to quite ****en around,

YA make a deal stick to it, period.

Colin

papashelby

Established Member
I guess he was ****en with both off us, I talked to Joe a few times on the phone & many emails, he actually convinced me to buy all the take off's as I originally only wanted the wheels so I committed to buying all the take off's ,I got shipping sorted and he called me last night to say he sold the parts, needless to say I was a little pissed.
Thinking I was buying his parts I sold my new CJ65 to a member here 1 hour before he called me :mj: I made a deal & the throttle body will ship today.
I guess they are his parts so he can sell to who ever he likes, he seemed like a decent guy he just needs to quite ****en around,

YA make a deal stick to it, period.

Colin

Had the same thing happen to me with a different member about 3 months ago. He was a big poster so I said nothing. Like you said, they are his parts and he can sell to whomever he wishes. Sorry you didn't get what you wanted though. Me, I'm on here a lot, but just lurk. A bunch of posts
don't mean squat to me, especially after my experience. Hope you find what you need.

colin1966

Established Member
Had the same thing happen to me with a different member about 3 months ago. He was a big poster so I said nothing. Like you said, they are his parts and he can sell to whomever he wishes. Sorry you didn't get what you wanted though. Me, I'm on here a lot, but just lurk. A bunch of posts
don't mean squat to me, especially after my experience. Hope you find what you need.

I have been on the car & bike forums (HD's) for a number of years made quite a few deal with good people & never screwed anybody over intentionally.

The wifey says "at least no $$$ changed hands" ,
I dont think Joe was a scammer, I just think he wanted an easy deal, $hot happens & we move on.

I am the same way, I creep the forum, buy stuff now & then but mostly entertainment purposes :)

Appreciate the comment
all the best
Colin

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Please post details
No big deal like Colin said and I dont think it was a scam at all just a real shitty way to do business . It is not the way I treat people

I pm'ed the man after all of the drama and told him i was interested in the blower. This is the email I got back:

Sent: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Shelby charger

Ozz,

I pick up my car this Friday from the shop, so I can take new pics of charger off the car this Saturday and send them if you can hang on till than.

Thanks,
Joe Attard
With his address and phone number .My responce:
To: 'JOE ATTARD' <[email protected]>;
Subject: RE: Shelby charger
Sent: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 1:56:36 AM

No problem Joe. I just hope I have 1st dibs . LOl how much shipped for everything to 06704 CT
Thanks Chris
His response :
I have to weigh it first. I will find out.

A few more emails with Questions about what exactly came with it.Then Friday morning I sent him this email:

Sent: Friday, June 6, 2014 8:33 AM
To: 'JOE ATTARD'
Subject: RE: Shelby charger

Hey Joe .Are you getting your car back today? Looking forward of some pics . ready to buy the super charger
Thanks Chris
His response was:
Not yet. The shop is not open yet. I'll keep you posted. I would be getting it tonight after work.

Next thing the add is marked sold. I get no email saying sorry i sold the stuff after sending him an email asking whats up right before he marked the add sold.
I decided to trust the man , I had my paypal ready I kept in touch to make sure we were on the same page and I feel he did me wrong.I buy and sell tons of race car stuff on 5 other forums and NEVER DID ANYONE like that. Maybe im off base . Opinion please

colin1966

Established Member
Yes, they were his parts. BUT, that's bullshit the way he handled it.:nono:

I totally agree,

I have 18 emails back & forth with Joe, he even describes how he is going to package the stuff, this pucker gives us Canadians a bad name :)
Joe is probably sitting back reading this and thinking WHAT A BUNCH OFF PUSSIES :)

Colin

Last edited:

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
I totally agree,

I have 18 emails back & forth with Joe, he even describes how he is going to package the stuff, this pucker gives us Canadians a bad name :)
Joe is probably sitting back reading this and thinking WHAT A BUNCH OFF PUSSIES :)

Colin

WoW .Hes a real pecker . Karma is a Bitch !!!

Users who are viewing this thread