2014 Shelby GT500 Supercharger and Rim take off

Shelby14

Established Member
SOLD!! 2014 Shelby GT500 Supercharger and Rim take off SOLD!!

I"m taking off my supercharger and rims off my 2014 Shelby GT500. SOLD!!

Last edited:

Stevan26

Established Member
does the supercharger come with the elbow too? would u sell just the supercharger/elbow? so minus the throttle body and cold air intake.? if so can you PM me a price on that.. thanks

crownaviation

Established Member
New user, two posts, ZERO feedback, not in US where 90% of sales here are conducted (that is normally is not a big deal), no pics...

NOT THAT A "POOF PIC" is required here as of NOW... but,,, pics with username on piece of paper next to your items would go a LONG way promoting your sale. Not photoshop edited either, date included with username and location work WONDERS.. helps put potential buyers at ease a "little". That and make sure the payment is not going to "Nigeria" or something fishy like that. Not that you have "posted" this but FYI...Paypal as a "gift" is like saying you send me $$$ and I will send you $,$$$,$$$.... just "trust me"... lol. I normally do not even respond to ads asking this.. but to each their own I suppose.

You can afford a 2014 gt500 you certainly should be able to figure out how to take/post pics (you did figure out how to register here on the good ole interweb and post your add). If you can't figure out how to post pics (understandable) tons of people here can guide you...

Hate to be the downer here but there have been plenty of scams on here with simliar user profiles/stats. Wish we lived in a world without scammers but it is what it is.

AND WHY IS ANOTHER USER FROM TORONTO *(NEAR WOODBRIDGE) WITH ALMOST THE SAME JOIN DATE AND LOW POST COUNT BUMPING?? YOU HAVE TWO USER ACCOUNTS???? BUMP GUY has name "Bill Newton" and the OP has "JOE". Not to mention one of the FEW posts from "bill" are
Hey wtf u wanna sell this crap or not
SO YOU BILL, JOE,, OR WHAT? TWO USER ACCOUNTS IS SUSPICIOUS... AND YOU ARE POSTING PARTS FOR ALMOST $4,000... JUST LOOKS ODD TO ME

GLWS if genuine, if not then jump off the bridge you are trying to sell..

Last edited:

Bill newton

Established Member
Sorry did nt think bumbling a friend was such a big deal also being frustrated with a no reply is my business how I post. I've since been contacted bye all hienz who is also local to us and has been a member since 2009 and he can vouch for us 100% .

Shelby14

Established Member
Mr. Crownnaviation, seeing as you have many comments and are accusing me of being a fraud I thought I would defend myself. First of all I can't fix stupid.. get it ha ha.. Secondly why didn't you report the ad to the appropriate people like it says in the rules Mr. Smarty pants. Thirdly I am far from being a scammer, I am a honest Jo who works an honest day for an honest dollar. Fourthly I CAN'T POST PICS, IT DOESN'T ALLOW ME, GET IT. But I can email you my FN pictures of my car and VIN # FN bozo!!! Because of your ignorance I will be reporting you to the web administater like you should of when you thought I was a fraud. You have done nothing but hurt my potential sales for practicaly new parts from my Shelby. To verify you can google "Sean Hyland" because that is where my car is going when my Kenny Bell superchager arrives. So if that shop for verification is not good enough along with me emailing anyone my VIN # and pics you can just piss off because I think you are helping one of your buddies sell there superchargers by calling me a fake. It makes sense why nobody is replying, because I thought it was fair pricing. Once again I need help to post my PICS.

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Send them to my email and I'll post them

[email protected]

dagyjy9e.jpg
aju3a6ud.jpg
3y9u8ypu.jpg
yhu9a3up.jpg

Last edited:

Shelby14

Established Member
Thanks for your help. And like I mentioned for some reason I can't PM people. "I hate being called something I'm not".

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Thanks for your help. And like I mentioned for some reason I can't PM people. "I hate being called something I'm not".

CHILL WITH YOUR INSULTS! :nonono:

PICS HAVE TO HOSTED ELSEWHERE. There have been a LOT of BS scams here lately. Your a new member with zero feedback sell high dollar items with no pics.

He was just looking out for fellow members and he did report it. Reporting him will do nothing since he did nothing wrong.

Just chill and enjoy SVTP. GLWS :-D

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Sorry did nt think bumbling a friend was such a big deal also being frustrated with a no reply is my business how I post. I've since been contacted bye all hienz who is also local to us and has been a member since 2009 and he can vouch for us 100% .

Well Mr. Bill your attitude and rude PM earned you a 90 day vacay. I suggest you read SVTP's rules when you return and lose the attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread