2014 Roush Stage 3 mustang for sale.

xtank13

Established Member
I am planning to finally pick up a mustang after a very long wait(18 plus years), I have narrowed my search down quite a bit. I found this recently, a bit of a drive to go look at. I was curious if anyone has any experience with roush cars. I have not found any major complaint posts about them other then their tune is a very conservative.

The car would be a weekend cruiser with limited to no drag strip trips.

Autotrader - page unavailable

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a 2013 GHIG Roush Stage 3. Car is awesome. I've had it since new. Only 3,400 miles on it currently. No issues what so ever. If you ever want to "turn it up", that's always a possibility and the Roush blower will put in work. There are some that have over 700 and 800rwhp.
That car you posted has the same colors as mine, just flopped. Looks killer. I say go for it. Same interior as well, but I don't have the navigation. I was thinking of selling mine at one time.
Good luck man. You can pm me if you have any questions.

Recon

Established Member
Very happy with mine. Knowing what I know now the smart plan would’ve been to go for the top dog Roush model. But I would buy my little 427R everyday over a Coyote or GT500. Love the look and the performance is really a night and day difference compared to a stock GT, even with an 6 banger blower. I know I have a mostly stock GT too. Actually plan to acquire a second 427R in the not so distant future as well.

Pick your poison.

xtank13

Established Member
Thank you all for the responses, I am a few months away from buying anything yet, but I am getting trying to find the year, model, package that fits my dreams the best. I really like all the roush that i posted offers. The looks, sound, power, handling and the 13/14 model year is one of the best looking ones. Thank you all again.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you all for the responses, I am a few months away from buying anything yet, but I am getting trying to find the year, model, package that fits my dreams the best. I really like all the roush that i posted offers. The looks, sound, power, handling and the 13/14 model year is one of the best looking ones. Thank you all again.
I agree with the above man.
Good luck and let us know how it goes for you.

Users who are viewing this thread