2014 Mustang GT or Subaru WRX STI??

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
This is a really a waste of a thread. Should be put in smack down.

Laztug

Established Member
I'm sure you had to put a decent amount of money down to get that $350 payment. I know the evo x mr is much more expensive then a new auto 5.0. You could of got a base auto with the tech and brembo package for around the same if not less even on a lease if you shopped around a bit. You still have a nice fun to drive car there with the evo and congrats on your purchase but im positive you would be much happier with the 5.0. At the end of the day its just a much better looking and faster car that gets better mpg to top it all off.

Its on a lease, the payment sounds about right.
OP...i hope you enjoy your lancer.
Now op, lie to me and tell me you don't know whether you want to go with a 2015 5.0 gt500 or a 2015 GTR and need some help deciding. THEN come back and tell us you made your decision. WAIT A DAY, then show us some teaser shots of your new chevy cruze.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Its on a lease, the payment sounds about right.
OP...i hope you enjoy your lancer.
Now op, lie to me and tell me you don't know whether you want to go with a 2015 5.0 gt500 or a 2015 GTR and need some help deciding. THEN come back and tell us you made your decision. WAIT A DAY, then show us some teaser shots of your new chevy cruze.

Lmao :lol:

lease a performance car? Well that takes the mod equation out. I was on the Ferrari website asking if I should buy a 458 or aventador. Then a week later I posted pics of my GT.

KarbisSVT

Established Member
Lmao :lol:

lease a performance car? Well that takes the mod equation out. I was on the Ferrari website asking if I should buy a 458 or aventador. Then a week later I posted pics of my GT.

The mod equation is not gone, Mitsubishi dealers are actually mod friendly. As long as i don't tune or do any major mods. I can still upgrade the exhaust and intake, etc and it wont get out of warranty.

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
The mod equation is not gone, Mitsubishi dealers are actually mod friendly. As long as i don't tune or do any major mods. I can still upgrade the exhaust and intake, etc and it wont get out of warranty.

well that sounds just like the warranty of every single auto maker in the world. :bored:

Dave5.0

Established Member
Coming from someone who has both a 2013 MR with bolt ons tune and coilovers and a heavily done 5.0, I love both. The evo is a nimble little monster and feels like a super car at lower speeds with the twin clutch. Love them both.

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
I've owned a 2012 evo gsr modded out to 350awhp on a mustang dyno. While it was a fun car in the curves its gear box is short and its damn near just as heavy as a mustang at 3500lbs wet. Also the interior of my evo sucked major donkey balls lots of rattles and felt cheap. My premium GT is a huge upgrade in comparison.

I think its just a matter of being honest with your self of your driving style and roads. I traded my evo for the stang because where I live its more straight roads then curves so I couldn't enjoy the evo. Now I'm about put a hurt on some local lambo's / gtr's roll racing with my new setup :D come this winter.

kingnut

Established Member
Built engine and TT's... your gonna be hurting someones feelings.

Rct851

Established Member
I've owned a 2012 evo gsr modded out to 350awhp on a mustang dyno. While it was a fun car in the curves its gear box is short and its damn near just as heavy as a mustang at 3500lbs wet. Also the interior of my evo sucked major donkey balls lots of rattles and felt cheap. My premium GT is a huge upgrade in comparison.

I think its just a matter of being honest with your self of your driving style and roads. I traded my evo for the stang because where I live its more straight roads then curves so I couldn't enjoy the evo. Now I'm about put a hurt on some local lambo's / gtr's roll racing with my new setup :D come this winter.

This thread is now about the monster your building

Users who are viewing this thread