2014 Mustang GT or Subaru WRX STI??

trolls56

Established Member
When I lived up in south Dakota I wanted to buy a new mustang but cuz of the snow it wasn't very reasonable. I looked at sti and evos wasn't very impressed. So I end up getting a Raptor. Now looking for a 5.0 to go with Raptor.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Not bad. Evos are cool. I still like the 9 more than the 10 but its still cool. They are overpriced though.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
Not a bad looking car, now where r u at so everyone of us can take turns raping it

Jk haha :beer:

5pnt0

Established Member
Join the hellflush crew now? Dont forget a flatbilled hat and wife beater tee with SWAG written on the front of it to fit in with that crowd.

J/k. I like Evo's and STi's/Wrx's.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I was thinking about buying and evo x as a daily. then I got quoted $220/mo to ADD it to my ins policy. wtf... no thanks I'll keep my accord

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
I was thinking about buying and evo x as a daily. then I got quoted $220/mo to ADD it to my ins policy. wtf... no thanks I'll keep my accord

Then your daily would get worse MPG than your "racecar" lol

I'm an import guy, but after going American/v8/mustang ... i just lost all kinds of hope for the imports. The amount of money you pay for these 300hp/13 sec cars (evo & sti) ... it's ridiculous... and the amount you have to pay to go faster is even more ridiculous... plus, the new mustangs (11+) look so good, perform so good, and are awesome in MPGs too... the parts are still cheap compared to imports and soooooooooo available.
Yes i have a pretty quick Honda (150-155mph car) ... but for the amount of money i put into it, I could have a mid 8sec coyote or even faster fox body :(

Last edited:

Laztug

Established Member
A lancer!? You went from a sti / 5.0 to a LANCER?!

images

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
evo MR's around here sell for 42K+ and for that much money, you could easily have a premium or base model stang, modded suspension, etc. and woop on the evo without trying.

They did run the evo MR against the Boss 302, and the Evo MR lost :D

Alien STI

Established Member

I'm an import guy, but after going American/v8/mustang ... i just lost all kinds of hope for the imports. The amount of money you pay for these 300hp/13 sec cars (evo & sti) ... it's ridiculous... and the amount you have to pay to go faster is even more ridiculous... plus, the new mustangs (11+) look so good, perform so good, and are awesome in MPGs too... the parts are still cheap compared to imports and soooooooooo available.
Yes i have a pretty quick Honda (150-155mph car) ... but for the amount of money i put into it, I could have a mid 8sec coyote or even faster fox body :(

mpg really?? your mustang gets better gas mpg than what? my sti is def better than the 5oh mpg. Only reason its more expensive is because its a import...same thing with the Audi's, BMW'S, Mercedes etc . Just gotta pay more to play with the foreign cars lol.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member

I don't care about MPG really.. but I want something more fun than my 08 accord (not hard to find) and something that will fare well in the snow over winter..

I'd only do bolt ons any ways with the evo.. over 300whp is good enough for a daily

Alien STI

Established Member
I don't care about MPG really.. but I want something more fun than my 08 accord (not hard to find) and something that will fare well in the snow over winter..

I'd only do bolt ons any ways with the evo.. over 300whp is good enough for a daily

yep, cause after that it becomes more than a DD.

Users who are viewing this thread