2014 GT500, TP/PP/RS, Canned and Cammed

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I am reluctantly selling my 2014 GT500 due to upcoming life changes.QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. The exact same reason why I had to sell my 2014 GT500 a few years ago. I miss it greatly and hope to get another one in the near future. Great looking ride and GLWS.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
9.5 out of 10 for this car is not accurate. The car is a perfect 10. It is showroom clean inside, out, and under.

The 2nd gear notchiness is not as prominent as it is in other GT500s. The MGW shifts flawlessly. Most people will never notice the 1st to 2nd notch. To be honest, the MGW isn't broken in yet. Once everything settles it will be amazing.

I hate to see you sell this car. Whoever buys it will have a beautiful machine that has spent more time in the garage than on the road.

I can tell everyone that this beast has a ton of low end torque and it handles and rides like a dream.

Chris, if I could take this off your hands, I would. I absolutely love this car. If it were mine I wouldn't settle for less than your asking price.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Thanks man!! The low end torque is ridiculous for sure.

Wish I could have spent more time behind the wheel, but it just wasn't in the cards.
One never knows what the future holds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I guess I will make the trip up this weekend to say my farewell to the GT500. Lol

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Maybe next? It seems to be getting a lot of interest on CL, but they're all tirekickers... :/
My apologies about not making it up this weekend. That one was completely out of my control.

Users who are viewing this thread