2014 Gt Paxton need help not boosting after3k

Go551

Established Member
Hello all,
I have Paxton 2200 with 3.8 pulley, 50 mm Tial bov, 47 pound injectors. Have the Breenspeed Stage 3. Installed kit ran good for about 6 pulls. Now every time I try to mash pedal it bogs at 3k rpm like not getting enough fuel. I hear lots of popping in exhaust and power decreases to 50%. I re did vacuum to bov. Took my pipes off and hooked up w t-clamps, cleaned MAF sensor. Changed out boost a pump to another one, still will not get past 3k starts to bog and lots of popping in exhaust???? Don’t know what to do next out of ideas even redid ground to boost a pump??? Help, frustrated???

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Have you done any datalogging? Whats the fuel pressure doing? What's the A/F when it starts acting up? When was the last time you checked the plugs?

Go551

Established Member
Plugs are new 1 step colder NGK. No data logging. Loaded pre-set tune. I don’t have any gauges to monitor a/f, is the best thing to do is take to tunner?? I have done everything mechanical I can think of. Sorry, not more info I am newbie.....

Go551

Established Member
Man, I finally figured it out. Belt was cutting into 4 tiny wires that control tb and injector response soldered them up and zip tied out of the way....car is up ripping again!

DaveWertz

Established Member
Man, I finally figured it out. Belt was cutting into 4 tiny wires that control tb and injector response soldered them up and zip tied out of the way....car is up ripping again!
It's always the smallest, dumb shit that can cause the beginning signs of a stroke..

Users who are viewing this thread