FOR SALE: 2014 Ford Mustang GT MMR Built Motor, Built 6R80, Procharger Stage 2 D1SC, 16k Miles

fuelforfire87

Established Member
For sale is a 2014 Mustang GT that has an 11:1 MMR Street Mod 1000 Built motor with Ported Boss 302 intake manifold (Airflow Solutions) Boss 302 CNC heads, L&M intake cams, Boss 302 exhaust cams, Stage 3 6R80 with Circle D 2C converter, clutches, intermediate shaft, and billet front planetary gear. The rear end is also built with strange 31 spline axles and eaton truetrac differential. The car has a Procharger Stage 2 D1SC blower with upgraded race intercooler and race red bypass valve. It has a fore innovations triple pump return fuel system. It is currently making 850 rwhp on E85 and is tuned by Lund. Car comes with a Lund Racing nGauge with windshield mount. Below is the ad listed on autotrader to see all the details and pictures of the car.

Autotrader - page unavailable

I also have a youtube video of the Dyno where it made 805 rwhp. This was done on a 4.25" pulley and I have since dropped 2 pulley sizes to a griptec 4.0" pulley so that's where the 850 whp number comes from.

The asking price for the car is 50K. It has been garage kept its entire life and only driven in nice weather, never in the rain or snow, etc. It is ceramic coated as well and the coating gets renewed every year. It gets stored every winter with a covercraft car cover. With all of the money in Mods you could not buy a car and build it for this price. With the new motor setup I have only about 3K miles on it. I have all the receipts to prove it has a built motor, trans, etc. Serious inquires only. Let me know if you have any questions.

20210717_164630 - Copy.jpg

20210718_161848.jpg

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Also... you think it now makes 850whp due to the recent pulley swap, or you have a dyno that shows it?

The video shows 805whp STD which is high 700's SAE (what most shops use).

fuelforfire87

Established Member
Timeslips??? 9.0s -ish??
Have not been to the track with the current setup but with a proper launch it should have no problem going mid to low 9's

Also... you think it now makes 850whp due to the recent pulley swap, or you have a dyno that shows it?

The video shows 805whp STD which is high 700's SAE (what most shops use).

The car made 805 whp on STD smoothing 5 on a 4.25 pulley which is 14 PSI on the D1SC. The shop owner ran the car in STD because he said that after a software update the dyno was reading significantly lower than it is used to. Even If it was done at SAE that's still would've been 785-790 WHP. My new pulley combo makes 16 or so PSI and I datalogged it and sent to Lund to verify everything was still good and it was. It's not unreasonable for a 25-30 whp increase per pound of boost on E85 with 21.5 degrees of timing. The D1SC maxed (3.7 pulley) has made lower to mid 900's on similar vehicles. Not sure why you are nitpicking my horsepower claims.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
He is dead on for what the car would make on 16psi. My d1sc setup on 16psi made 860whp and he has better heads and a ported manifold.

Doesnt matter.. he sold it. I could care less to be honest.

If people want to make stuff up in their ads, so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread