2014 4 Door Mustang!!!!!!!!!

stevstum

Established Member
I would rather have this

28680124-623x389.jpg

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I actually believed it to be honest. I was so pissed I said I would never buy a new mustang again even thought of getting rid of my saleen and cobra for something pre 70. Good thing that I wasnt in the market for a new car when i skimmed ad. I never would have bought anther mustang. I would a have bought a new viper or anything. I just wonder how much money that crappy joke cost ford. Poor taste

Iman01

Established Member
I actually believed it to be honest. I was so pissed I said I would never buy a new mustang again even thought of getting rid of my saleen and cobra for something pre 70. Good thing that I wasnt in the market for a new car when i skimmed ad. I never would have bought anther mustang. I would a have bought a new viper or anything. I just wonder how much money that crappy joke cost ford. Poor taste

Road and Track made the joke, not Ford. Are you in the market for a sense of humor?

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Road and Track made the joke, not Ford. Are you in the market for a sense of humor?

If you read my comment I never said Ford made the Joke I said I wonder how much it cost ford. Just posting anther view. My view was it was poor taste joke that cost money to a company. There are other views or angles to look at something. I seen this in my own line of work by the news sensationalizing on something. And it was almost like it had no other news so they blew something up to hype something.

Diff situation yes, But poor taste Is my opinion. I bet if you were a owner of a company that someone did something that possible cost you sales you might just might have a different view. Yes I thought funny or relieved when I found out.

But neverless if I was buying a car and it swayed my choice that day and you ran a company wouldnt you be ticked? Maybe you would just say ah so what its just a customer lost no big Just my opinion.

I bet 'Im the only one that thought this true well and the other 7 mustang owners that also vowed to never buy anther mustang... I bet these 7 are the ONLY ones that believed this as true said they buy elsewhere. Its isolated im sure they are all in market for sense of humor also just hope they find one before they buy the next car.:lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread