2013 Takeoff TVS W/ Elbow, Valves and Factory TB

dustin88lx

Established Member
For sale low mileage 2013 Shelby TVS 2.3L Supercharger Takeoff with all needed accessories and will even include the factory Throttle body and belt to go with it. Oil was drained for shipping, must fill before use. $1900 shipped conus, buyer pays their paypal fees.
DSCN3492.jpg

DSCN3351.jpg

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
If only I wanted to go tvs, heck of a deal for someone. Don't think this will last a day on here.

s174

trooper speed
Established Member
Is this not the one you were supposed to sell to me and then supposedly sold as a package?

s174

trooper speed
Established Member
^ ... you've made your own reputation on here, buyers beware. Oh and I'm sorry I missed spelled your middle name, my bad.

Last edited:

dustin88lx

Established Member
excellent person to deal with
Buyer Bad as L (0) 12-07-2012

Easy to deal with fast shipping
Buyer serickson1 (2) 11-24-2012

Great person to deal with
Buyer blackshelby (0) 11-17-2012

Great seller! Good communication and fast shipping.
Buyer project-pegasus (3)

Yeah I guess you got me.......

fullboogie

Established Member
Maybe I'm missing something, but how are you selling a TVS that you already sold last month? Or do you have two?

dustin88lx

Established Member
Maybe I'm missing something, but how are you selling a TVS that you already sold last month? Or do you have two?

No just one, the gentlemen that bought it put a deposit down and ended up having some other financial obligations to take care of, and the deposit was refunded, and it's not his fault just a bad situation.

dustin88lx

Established Member
^ ... you've made your own reputation on here, buyers beware. Oh and I'm sorry I missed spelled your middle name, my bad.

And its funny the only two people that have complained are the ones that didn't get $*** given to them, I guess there are those still in handout mode....Only one that is valid is Larsonator and that was my fault that I didn't get back with him sooner to tell him the shifter was sold, but even at that there was no agreement made to sell anything.

**And its Misspelled not missed spelled, I know KY's education system is better than that.....cmon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread