2013 SVTP Cruise at Mustang Week

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I'm game to do 2 cruises in 1 day. Maybe we should do the meet at the coyote end location then go from there

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
The crowd would get split up in the summer traffic. The route we take will avoid heavily trafficked areas.

Sid I think Highway 31 should be utilized some for at least part of the cruise it would be a good drive and it has a lot less traffic than 17 but it basically parallels 17 and you can pop out easily at most locations from North to South Myrtle. This would keep a large group together better. What do you think. I use 31 a lot down there when visiting my beach house several times in the summer and always seems to have light traffic. Could make for a good photo opp also with a line of cars coming down the highway from an over pass or something.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sid I think Highway 31 should be utilized some for at least part of the cruise it would be a good drive and it has a lot less traffic than 17 but it basically parallels 17 and you can pop out easily at most locations from North to South Myrtle. This would keep a large group together better. What do you think. I use 31 a lot down there when visiting my beach house several times in the summer and always seems to have light traffic. Could make for a good photo opp also with a line of cars coming down the highway from an over pass or something.

Depending on the final route we may be on 31 for a portion of the trip.

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
So this is open to everyone??? I am tring to get some stuff lined up for our club.. We should have about 15 or 20 cars comming from FL. :beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Ok, if it is going to be Thurs, approx what time of day to start? I am driving in on Thurs from Greensboro NC right after work. I get off from work that morning at 6:00 am.

The Snake

Usually starts around 1:00pm, about when guys start heading out to Darlington. You should be able to make it with plenty of time to spare.

I have one more place to meet with an then I'll be able to post all the details.

Jays-SVT

I would sure be down for a nice cruise count me in. did the Darlington thing a few times would rather go on a nice cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread