2013 SVTP Cruise at Mustang Week

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Last year we had a great time organizing the SVTP/BBR Coyote Cruise, and we're planning another awesome route this year. However, we're also working on a little something extra. Since this is SVTP we want to create a cruise for all SVTP members, not just those with cars powered by the new 5.0L V8. With that in mind we're working on our first SVTP Open Cruise at Mustang Week.

We would like to get some input from the guys who would like to participate in this cruise. We plan on having the SVTP cruise start immediately following the Coyote Cruise. My question is, how long would you like the SVTP Cruise to be (either time or miles)? The Coyote Cruise was about 30 miles long last year, and it included a stop in the middle. Knowing how long you guys would like the cruise to be will help me plan a really nice route for us.

You can check out pics from last year's SVTP/BBR Coyote Cruise here:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ng-2nd-annual-coyote-cruise-mustang-week.html

Let me know what you think.:beer:

5PNTSLO

Established Member
I like the idea of a cruiz, maybe start it off meeting up at the walmart in north myrtle beach and hit ocean drive run it to the end and jump back on 17, hold it to myrtle beach then get off on ocean Blvd and hold it to the end, go through Market Commons and loop back on 17 heading north and have the ending meet up at Hard Rock for some group pictures

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I like the idea of a cruiz, maybe start it off meeting up at the walmart in north myrtle beach and hit ocean drive run it to the end and jump back on 17, hold it to myrtle beach then get off on ocean Blvd and hold it to the end, go through Market Commons and loop back on 17 heading north and have the ending meet up at Hard Rock for some group pictures

The crowd would get split up in the summer traffic. The route we take will avoid heavily trafficked areas.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I really didn't think about that. What route do you have planned

Nothing is set in stone yet. I'm waiting to see what kind mileage people would like.

I'm definitely coming down for MW but it may only be for Saturday. When would this cruise be?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Thurs, following the conclusion of the Coyote Cruise.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I'd be interested in a cruise. Time/distance isn't really a big deal as I don't do the drag night thing either.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Agreed, I never go to Darlington anyway. I drive 1k miles to get to Myrtle and I don't like driving north till I need to go home lol

I'd be interested in a cruise. Time/distance isn't really a big deal as I don't do the drag night thing either.

That's kind of the plan. A lot of people don't make the trip out to Darlington and we want to give them another option. I have some good ideas, but I just need to figure out a time table.

Users who are viewing this thread