2013 Shelby Vert for Sale

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Well, I was going to wait until spring to throw this up for sale but I guess I might as well do it now so I can freely search for a replacement.
2013 Shelby GT500 Vert, Candy Red (1 year production for the color and I believe one of 87 Verts in that color). Performance Pack, Nav, Recaro's, Shaker 1000, car cover....Car is loaded. MSRP was $69,490. After market parts are MGW Shifter (must have), FRPP lowering springs, FRPP 3.73 gears with a tune from Pete at Performance Dyno to adjust speedo. Car laid down 617 rwhp stock (except for gears). Currently car has 13900 miles and many of them were traveling between Ma and NH during the summers. I purchased the car new in Chicago and drove it back which is where 1000 of the miles come from. Never been to track or seen snow (sits under cover on 4 post lift during winter). Has seen rain roughly 3 times. For those that know me I am a detail guy and keep my cars in great shape. Title in hand. I am looking for $55k. Please message me if you are interested.
Thanks,
o080wm.jpg

358x8c7.jpg

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
What a gorgeous color combo! Good luck, should sell fast!

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment GOT. MTB, I have a home in Moultonboro so I am close to Wolfeboro. It was up there a lot over the past few summers. You up there as well?

MTBSully

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment GOT. MTB, I have a home in Moultonboro so I am close to Wolfeboro. It was up there a lot over the past few summers. You up there as well?

Yeah and im pretty sure ive seen your car and possibly the exact same car in a coupe around wolfeboro the past two summers. My parents own a property in new durham so I am up there most summers. GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread