Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Engine/Drivetrain' started by dustin88lx, Nov 5, 2012.
Yeah your absolutely right, I was just talking to Jim about this last night. I'll update it thanks.
Dern, I need to be on this site more...missed the intercooler and lower intake.
PM Sent - I'll take the brakes
Pms replied 89Saleen has dibs on the brakes....keep the offers coming.
So you sold the shifter out from under me? Cool. :shrug:
Yesterday, 04:16 AM
Honestly dude this was the last thing you had sent me I know you were interested but I had sold it with some other parts the night before. That was why I didn't reply to you. I don't understand why you put your comment on my thread. You never said I want the shifter, and I can't just hold it because your asking questions. Thats why I didn't reply andI marked it sold the next day when I came home from work.
11-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm not mad, but per the PM you posted above, I was waiting to hear back from you on what shifter handle it was, but more importantly when you'd have it off the car. I never heard back from you...
I understand, I am not mad either, but when I see comments like that it sorta bothers me. I marked it sold on the page, but I should have PM'ed you back and let you know it was sold.
Interested in transmission driveshaft combo pm me if you might be flexible on price. I would nee to ship them.
PM me a price on the Front calipers please.....and if they are the 15" or 14" version. thanks!
Pms Replied...accepting any offer on available parts.
I'm in Tampa, where are you? I am interested in brakes.
Do you have the heat exchanger available for sale?
No heat exchanger is going to be used on the upcoming build.
PM's replied, brakes front and rear sold
Trans/driveshaft combo pending.
Open for offers.
Really? The CF driveshaft won't fit on the 2012's?
I was trying do research on swapping out my OE two-piece for the new design CF one piece....
Yeah apparently it has to due with the yoke on the trans side that they used with the 13' car. Does the 12 have cv joints?
Price Drop Open for any offers
I'd be afraid to make an offer on anything after reading this thread. It seems on more than one occasion, you've agreed to a price; but, than take another offer. Maybe E-Bay might be a better way for what you left. Just my 2 cents.