2013 Shelby in the rain

Agentm

Does the dealer ask you if you drove the car in rain and snow? Is there a spot on NADA or KBB that ask if your car was driven in rain or snow?

Let me know when you find them.

Value of the car sometimes doesn't mean how much its worth. My 04 e46 M3 S/C with less then 60k have a lot of value to it. It will never be for sale!

bschott

Established Member
An option is to have it delivered as a thought. But otherwise it'll be just fine in the rain. I generally do not drive in the rain but the little I have the car was just fine.

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
Yes, same here, it's not the rain, it is the clean up afterwards that sucks. Buy a lift, there is no way to clean the barrels of the SVTPP wheels without one. I'm glad I am not the only one that details the undercarriage after driving it, everyone else thinks I'm crazy. Plus I have a long dirt driveway. No rain for me, and it gets parked for the season when the first salt crystal hits the road.

I'm with you two, rain makes for a hell of a lot of extra work. No rain for me.

Marc

Established Member
The way I see it if you have other cars to drive (myself I have 3 others), I would leave the Shelby in the garage. It is a bitch to clean them up if you spend hours upon hours detailing them. My cobra saw rain less than 10 times and never saw snow. I guess if the shelby is just your "toy" like my cobra was, no biggie leaving it in the garage when weather is inclement.

zr1gerhardt

You can't outrun ugly!
Established Member
I can't believe some of you guys are cleaning the under carriage of your car! A tad bit of overkill? Whatever makes you happy and puts a smile on your face.

In any fashion, car did 70 mph on the highway in the rain last night. Works just fine and it did not even melt!

Scott

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
i can't believe some of you guys are cleaning the under carriage of your car! A tad bit of overkill? Whatever makes you happy and puts a smile on your face.

In any fashion, car did 70 mph on the highway in the rain last night. Works just fine and it did not even melt!

Scott

+1

Users who are viewing this thread