2013 Shelby GT500 Cobra unveiled as tribute to Carroll

mnewxcv

Established Member
02-2013-shelby-gt500-cobra.jpg

color combo is nice. its well done in a sort of understated way

Termilvr

Established Member
Apears that the hood scoop and color are very similar to original his original cobra.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

idhitit

Established Member
That pepboys POS stick on hood scoop should die in a fire.... Other than that it looks great and has the tire size the car should have come with from the factory!!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
awesome color.
this is the secret project they were working on, wide body in the rear looks good.
hood scoop....fail big time

overall 8 out of 10

VaporDude

Established Member
I have to agree on the hood scoop. They should have closed off the heat extractors or relocated them to both sides of the hood scoop like in the Super Snakes. Other than that, they did a remarkable job on the car.

Mxfrench

Established Member
Honestly who gives two craps about the hood scoop. Its a one off Shelby. You could smear crap on the seat and I would still drive it with a HUGE smile. I wish the GT500 has some of the style cues or they made a drag race GT500 and a road race GT500.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Anyone notice the exhaust? I want to know what brand exhaust that is. It's clearly not the stock quad tips.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Remember RUtrppin has his car at borla for R&D...we will see soon what they got but so far he says its all good

Yeah I remember. I'm anxiously waiting updates for that thread. I really hope the keep the quad tips, and I can't wait to see how it looks and sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread