2013 Shelby GT500 Black

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
I have a 2013 Shelby GT500 Black stripe delete for sale. The car has only 3700 miles. Garage kept since new. Washed and waxed once a week. It has a Borla exhaust cat back system, dash plaque, and Alcoa Fifty Years wheels with less then 300 miles on them. I also have the stock exhaust and stock wheels. I have a transportation company that can deliver the car if not picked up local. there is absolutely nothing wrong with this car. I have not used the launch control nor have I dumped the clutch. This Shelby has everything but the glass roof.

Wife and I just had a baby a couple of months ago and this baby needs to go. I hate to have to sell it but its what's right for our family.

I would like $62,000 FIRM. If you want the Alcoa's with it along with stock wheels. I'd let everything go for $63,500. Buyer pays for shipping but might be willing to split the shipping cost depending on where it is shipped to.
I live in West Hills, Ca.

Here's my contact info:
Jeremy Grossman
[email protected]
818-312-5960 (serious buyers only please)

Last edited:

R U TRIPIN

Established Member
I have a 2013 Shelby GT500 Black stripe delete for sale. The car has only 3700 miles. Garage kept since new. Washed and waxed once a week. It has a Borla exhaust cat back system dash plaque, and Alcoa Fifty Years wheels with less then 300 miles on them. I also have the stock exhaust and stock wheels. I have a transportation company that can deliver the car if not picked up local. there is absolutely nothing wrong with this car. I have not used the launch control nor have I dumped the clutch. This Shelby has everything but the glass roof.

Wife and I just had a baby a couple of months ago and this baby needs to go. I hate to have to sell it but its what's right for our family.

I would like $62,000 FIRM. If you want the Alcoa's with it along with stock wheels. I'd let everything go for $63,500. Buyer pays for shipping but might be willing to split the shipping cost depending on where it is shipped to.
I live in West Hills, Ca.

Here's my contact info:
Jeremy Grossman
[email protected]
818-312-5960 (serious buyers only please)

I have a few pics in which I can email then.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Mother of God!:bowdown: That's the exact color and set up I want. Wish I was ready to fork that money right now. Should sell fast for that price, with the package, and few miles!:rockon:

NJSP117

Established Member
Wow, that's a good price for that setup....that's the perfect color combo IMO....GLWS! I can't imagine this car will be around for long!

Users who are viewing this thread