2013 OEM HID into 10-13 Non-HID Harness

cobra1718

Established Member
I have received all the wiring harnesses needed. Everything is of excellent quality. I am planning on the conversion as time permits in a the next few days. Thanks Jason! Guys PM the OP for any of your future HID conversion needs he knows his stuff

Last edited:

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
I have received all the wiring harnesses needed. Everything is of excellent quality. I am planning on the conversion as time permits in a the next few days. Thanks Jason! PM the OP for any if your future HID conversion needs he knows his stuff

Awesome!!!! Take pics of the install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I just called Tousley Ford for a price on the parts needed and they told me 2k for everything. Whats up with that???

Full LED and one of Sylvania's most advanced HID systems.....

*Excuse Any Grammar or Spelling Errors*
Tapatalkin' on the iPhone

03dsgdreams

Established Member
I definitely made do this one day but there is a lot of other stuff I would rather spend the money on now

jdcobra

Established Member
Hey guys I start working at ford next Monday and my manager is pretty badass. Not only will I get parts at cost but a BIG percentage off. Ill check and see what the price would be on the lights for those interested

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Hey guys I start working at ford next Monday and my manager is pretty badass. Not only will I get parts at cost but a BIG percentage off. Ill check and see what the price would be on the lights for those interested

Pm'd you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cobra1718

Established Member
I am starting my install Tuesday with pics. Probably the hardest part will be taking the bumper off

Users who are viewing this thread