2013 OEM HID into 10-13 Non-HID Harness

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
You splice a couple wires/or crimp. Not a single bit of this is hard.

I have done it on two 2011 v6 mustangs, a couple camaros, I did it on my buddies lancer, and my truck, BOTH while also doing retrofitted projectors... I wouldn't pay people to do this for you, a monkey could do it and for a hell of a lot cheaper.

True, but why would you want to cut into a $30,000+ car's wiring when you can simply use a plug? Plus a relay is a better safeguard then just using the car's factory wiring to take the brunt of the amp draw. And I'm not saying its the wrong way to do it but like i said most people won't cut their car's wiring. It'd be like splicing a set of wires in a house when you really should run a whole new line to the outlet. life's full of shortcuts, why not do it right the first time?

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
You splice a couple wires/or crimp. Not a single bit of this is hard.

I have done it on two 2011 v6 mustangs, a couple camaros, I did it on my buddies lancer, and my truck, BOTH while also doing retrofitted projectors... I wouldn't pay people to do this for you, a monkey could do it and for a hell of a lot cheaper.
so post up a how to at the top the forum to share all this knowledge and make sure to give us a list of parts and where to buy. If you need any parts at all.;-) we are all searching for this info

grnenvy

Established Member
I don't care about cutting wires. I solder all my connections and use shrink tubing so no worries there. I just don't want to be driving down the road at nite and it over heats a switch or relay. I'm getting old I can't see soo good! lol

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
Small update, got the plugs wired up and functional on my bench power supply. Here's a teaser with the LEDs lit.

8B73E558-88F2-4D86-86EC-42EAAD4C6612-1061-00000094D8096905_zps6547d35b.jpg

2EB5A43E-0F31-4565-B614-47C8E77E492E-1061-00000094D44AFDB4_zps22c471ba.jpg

BREMBO12

Established Member
you splice a couple wires/or crimp. Not a single bit of this is hard.

I have done it on two 2011 v6 mustangs, a couple camaros, i did it on my buddies lancer, and my truck, both while also doing retrofitted projectors... I wouldn't pay people to do this for you, a monkey could do it and for a hell of a lot cheaper.

word = solder

tuxedoblack11

Established Member
Anyone know if 2013 Headlights fit a 2012 w/HID? - Ford Mustang Forums

this guy should have been all over this months ago ....... Link Deleted By Admin! Non-Supporting Vendor!

tuxedo.....pm sent as you know about all of this at allfordmustangs per your posts......thanks! :)

The oem hid integration market is untapped and I found it strange that starkey had the fog light adapters but no headlight adapter harness!? I know many of you are looking for this soulution and I'm in the final stages of completing it.

Users who are viewing this thread