2013 Mustang Press Release Omnibus Thread

assasyn

Established Member
Damn beat me to it. I'm pleased that Ford is using twitter to actually put out good info. Ford Social: What

This is a very impressive offering on all four platforms. I wonder how pricing will be affected.

Last edited:

BAD351W

Established Member
These cars are going to be so badass. That GT500 especially. I love knowing that Chevy is going to be coming out with cars just as badass too. Its a good time to be a car fan, without a doubt.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Good looking cars, i hope that ford will start putting turbos in the mustang. Getting tired of the same blower set up.

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
I like how they squared the back end off a little
ill still be waiting until 2015 re-design before i go trading up, im pleased with my 11 and everyday it surprises me more and more. If it looks like shit then ill pick up a nice 14 for a good price, i learned my lesson on buying first year run cars with new trannys and motors

Last edited:

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Those should be avaliable give the housing around the taillights are the same as the 11-13

They look a little different to me. Dunno if they are gonna swap out.

Homogenization is not the ideal solution IMHO. I liked that the different models were mostly discernible from one another. Now that the the sixxer looks like the gt which looks like the boss which looks like the gt500, I'm a little put off...

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Grrrr... Just when I thought I had given up wanting a new Mustang. Guess the FTBR kit, brakes, tires, and midpipe are on hold until I decide if a GT500 is in my near future or not. If they had an IRS the decision would be complete.

Last edited:

jrg718

Established Member
why can't ford make car with push button start like chevy or dodge...

I actually prefer the key. I don't know if it's just me being stupid, or if it's sometimes confusing, Bbt I'm never 100% sure if the car is off when I hit that button. But if I take the key out and put it in my pocket, odds are, it's off.

EDIT: YAY my first post :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread