2013 Mustang GT "Track Package"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EazyIce

Established Member
Does anyone know down to the specifics what this package includes? I was told that aside from the obvious Brembo/ wheel, gears, oil cooler and radiator there is upgraded suspension as well as rear brake pad upgrades. I was not sure if this was true and even if it was, I was thinking about doing my own brake upgrades as well as wheels and piecing everything together in bits. I guess I am wondering if my not wanting to bundle all these upgrades into the financing would be a smart move.

ViciousJay

Established Member
the brembo package is worth more to me then the trac pack. I see no differences with mine.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
The Brembo brakes vs. aftermarket upgrade have been discussed a few times. Basically, if you aren't going to beat the hell out of the brakes every weekend at the track/AutoX, then the brakes are a steal for what they are, compared to stock/Motorcraft brakes.

There are no upgrades to the rear brakes, just larger rotors and better calipers up front. The car is basically a Brembo car with Torsen 3.73s, the BOSS oil cooler and radiator.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
The GT Track Package is available only on manual GT Mustangs with a 3.73 axle. This package offers a new engine oil cooler, upgraded radiator, performance friction brake pads and the same Torsen differential that’s on Mustang Boss 302. Moreover, the car gets Brembo Brake Package, with 14-inch vented front discs, unique 19-inch alloy wheels and summer performance tires. Unique electronic stability Control® (ESC) tuning and aggressive suspension tuning.

Last edited:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
If I was going to spend the extra $ for the track pac I would spend just a little more and get the Boss with the forged motor. I have a Brembo car and I think that is sufficient for my use. If it was going to be a track car I'd get a base model and pay cash for the upgrades.

My .02

ViciousJay

Established Member
If I was going to spend the extra $ for the track pac I would spend just a little more and get the Boss with the forged motor. I have a Brembo car and I think that is sufficient for my use. If it was going to be a track car I'd get a base model and pay cash for the upgrades.

My .02

i owuld have gone this route but got a deal of a lifetime

turd burglar

Established Member
I have my '13 premium on order with leather recaros and track pack for 33,800 after incentives. Could get even better with last quarter incentives coming up and my cars production date pushed back a few weeks

SoldierSnake

Like a kid again.
Established Member
Search we just discussed this like 2 weeks ago.

Turd, that's a good deal man! I paid 33,500 for a premium, track pack with clear bra.

kingnut

Established Member
I have my '13 premium on order with leather recaros and track pack for 33,800 after incentives. Could get even better with last quarter incentives coming up and my cars production date pushed back a few weeks

thats not bad. some dealers around here are still trying to get like 38k before TTT for that setup. i got a price for 34,800 for 13 grabber, track pack, recaros before TTT.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
thats not bad. some dealers around here are still trying to get like 38k before TTT for that setup. i got a price for 34,800 for 13 grabber, track pack, recaros before TTT.

thats not a bad deal

jdcobra

Established Member
Yea I got a premium with leather seats, with comfort and security package for 35 with ttnl. For the recaros and track pack they wanted 38.5 before ttnl -_- being that I'm 22 and this is my first car under my name I can't really complain lol

kingnut

Established Member
Yea I got a premium with leather seats, with comfort and security package for 35 with ttnl. For the recaros and track pack they wanted 38.5 before ttnl -_- being that I'm 22 and this is my first car under my name I can't really complain lol

2012 is different than 2013's though. 2012's were going for dirt cheap beginning of this year. Also standard hids and tail light jacked up the 13's.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
nah but the above price of 33,800 sounds better.

true

2012 is different than 2013's though. 2012's were going for dirt cheap beginning of this year. Also standard hids and tail light jacked up the 13's.

yeah plus base models also got leather rap steeringwheel too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread