2013 Mustang GT raising front suspension

Venom800tt

Established Member
Hi, I have a 2013 Mustang GT with Roush lowering springs part# 404472the car was suppose to drop 0.5" however using GT500 strut mount and Koni STRT shocks, the car now sits 1 1/4" lower on front measuring 27" 1/8' compare to stock 29"+ with sock Trackpack wheels. I'm trying to raise the front by 5/8" so the splitter doesn't scrape my driveway evertyime. I saw that there are coil spring isolators like the one energy suspension sells however they are universal fit. I contacted them but they need to know the dimension and style of coil spring like Square, Tangential or Pigtail and I'm not well versed on springs.I cant get the dimension since the springs are already installed on the car. Would anyone know the roush spring dimensions and what style they are? any recommendation of what's the best solution to raise the front by 5/8"?This is energy suspension website, could someone point me to which one of those isolators work with Roush front spring?https://www.energysuspensionparts.co...solators.aspIf

If anyone have better solution than those energy isolator, please let me know as I've done it all. I even tried to make my own strut mount spacer to mount it between strut mount & body however the studs are not long enough to put the nut on top of shock tower, specially with factory strut bar.

Users who are viewing this thread