2013 lower fogs at a ridiculous price!

turd burglar

Established Member
I think halogen but i could be wrong and the bulb fitment may or may not be the same. If nothin else just get some 35w hids and throw em in.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
375ish plus shipping

Yes, but those kits are plug and play to factory wiring. The kit you have linked will require splicing, soldering, crimping, applying shrink tubing over wires ....etc.

Justin from VMP offers a plug and play kit for $349 with free shipping.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Yes, but those kits are plug and play to factory wiring. The kit you have linked will require splicing, soldering, crimping, applying shrink tubing over wires ....etc.

Justin from VMP offers a plug and play kit for $349 with free shipping.

That's perfectly fine with me, as I'm adding these lights on addition to my grill fogs, which I will be wiring into the same relay line as the headlights, and the lower fogs will replace the grill fogs on that circuit.

macbar13

Established Member
That's perfectly fine with me, as I'm adding these lights on addition to my grill fogs, which I will be wiring into the same relay line as the headlights, and the lower fogs will replace the grill fogs on that circuit.

Fine with me too, all I wanted is the lights and associated bracket. I'll make all my own wiring. I am going to run a seperate relay and maybe have them come on with the parking lights. That way they stay on when I hit the high beams. Or... I could have them come on with the daytime running leds? I'll have to see how that would look.

I will probably convert my grille fogs to high beam driving lights in the future.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Fine with me too, all I wanted is the lights and associated bracket. I'll make all my own wiring. I am going to run a seperate relay and maybe have them come on with the parking lights. That way they stay on when I hit the high beams. Or... I could have them come on with the daytime running leds? I'll have to see how that would look.

I will probably convert my grille fogs to high beam driving lights in the future.

I wasn't dogging the kit, just the comparison to the higher priced plug and play kits.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member

Don't think that will be possible, bub. You would have to completely retrofit the lights to accept a bulb, or find a way to put a larger LED/board on the light to handle more watts and emit more lumens...

I wasn't dogging the kit, just the comparison to the higher priced plug and play kits.
I know.

macbar13

Established Member

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Are the actual light housings the same for the 13s as the 11-12 CS fogs?

Users who are viewing this thread