2013 Gt500 Supercharger

inJOEYit

Established Member
2013 Gt500 take off
Comes with supercharger, elbow and throttle body with electronics.
1,800 with tb and electronics including shipping
1,700 with elbow and blower
Call or Txt for pics 702-289-1421

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
And a couple hundred for the elbow. not sure if you can just buy the blower and elbow without buying the rails, belt and tb..

Have only seen a couple sell less than $1800 with elbow and that was around Christmas. And I have never seen one go for $1500 as suggested

Glws.. not asking too much imo

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
I just saw one go on eBay for $1,500 exactly 2 weeks ago. But GLWS.

That one of those "buy it now" for 1500 + 300 shipping? Lol

Seriously tho..Wish I would have seen one offered that cheap or even reserve that low.. would have bought it for the shelf at that price... far far from the norm and you never really know what you get from flebay

Last edited:

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
That one of those "buy it now" for 1500 + 300 shipping? Lol

Seriously tho..Wish I would have seen one offered that cheap or even reserve that low.. would have bought it for the shelf at that price... far far from the norm and you never really know what you get from flebay

There was one I missed out on last week that went for $1,400 shipped. I think someone on here got it for $1,300 because it was local to them. It was blower and elbow only though. I have seen them go for $1,500 as well a few times. I just wasn't ever in the spot to buy them during those times. Lol... Those prices aren't normal though and I think the seller here has it at a very reasonable price because most that are on eBay are much more. Just pointing out that once in a blue moon you can find some killer deals. GLWS op!

Last edited:

mach330

Established Member
Ebay prices are expensive because they take 10% in fees, Paypal takes 3% on top of that.

12gt500

Established Member
does it matter what some one who may be desperate sells their blower for? i think its a great price. glws op

free bump

WSPI

Established Member
does it matter what some one who may be desperate sells their blower for? i think its a great price. glws op

free bump

Sure has been for sale for a while now.
I think if you're not in the market to buy then your opinion on price is irrelevant and incorrect as you're not willing to pay that and aren't paying that, nor have any intention to pay that , therefore how can you say what a product is worth second hand.

Users who are viewing this thread