2013 GT500 "Smokes" 2012 ZL1

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
great now the zl1 boys will be proclaiming " well the GT500 cant put the power down just like we said, you see the zl1 is so well planted it refuses to give up grip, therefore making it the best handling car ever...."

Hwy. Chile

Established Member
This article confirms the stupidity resident at insideline.com. Did they perform this test the same day the ZL1 captured insideline's parking lot handling crown?

slowsvtfornow

Looks good but slow
Established Member
great now the zl1 boys will be proclaiming " well the GT500 cant put the power down just like we said, you see the zl1 is so well planted it refuses to give up grip, therefore making it the best handling car ever...."

So true never mind the GT500 is just a monster. But at the end of the day the ZL1 was so much comfortable doing a burn out.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I can picture the article saying something like, "The GT500 was very loud and smoky during the burnout which frightened even our most veteran tester and left the spectators reaching for their inhalers; an attribute you don't want in a new car. While on the other hand the ZL1 instilled confidence the whole way, letting out just the right amount of tire smoke which again reassured us of how balanced and calculated this masterpiece from GM really is."

IL should hire me as a writer. I think I have a knack for this lol.

Kewlv8

Established Member

LOL

Should be expected with such a power difference, the ZL1 is to the GT500 like the V6 Mustang is to the 5.0...

BigDan

Established Member
I can picture the article saying something like, "The GT500 was very loud and smoky during the burnout which frightened even our most veteran tester and left the spectators reaching for their inhalers; an attribute you don't want in a new car. While on the other hand the ZL1 instilled confidence the whole way, letting out just the right amount of tire smoke which again reassured us of how balanced and calculated this masterpiece from GM really is."

IL should hire me as a writer. I think I have a knack for this lol.

:lol:

Funny considering this thread over at Mullet5.com

ZL1 won't peel out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread