2013 GT500 Base Wheels For Sale

BOD89LX

Established Member
I am looking to sell my 2013 GT500 Base wheels no tires or TPMS. They came off the car with 200 miles on them. Ford wants about $1800 each for them so $7200 bucks for a set from Ford I know overpriced. So for the price i will sell all four or split the fronts and rears up so if somebody wants the 19's for drag radials which if you get the MT 305/35-19 they are the same height as the stock tires so no need to mess with the speedo and if some one want the 20's for drag radials they will be a little taller but only .3-.5 depending on which brand of 20's you go with.

1. All four rims $3200
2. The rear 20x9.5 $2000 for the pair
3. The front 19x9.5 $1800 for the pair

Sold!!!!!

DSC01704.jpg

Last edited:

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
GLWS.

Before they go to a new owner, can you snap a shot of the stamping inside the wheel (The face with the balance weights on them). It is the area where they state that they are manufactured in Taiwan. I'm just wondering if Ford is using a different material for this forging than they did on previous SVT PP wheels or on the '10 coupe wheel.

TIA.

Tob

bull3441

Established Member
GLWS.

Before they go to a new owner, can you snap a shot of the stamping inside the wheel (The face with the balance weights on them). It is the area where they state that they are manufactured in Taiwan. I'm just wondering if Ford is using a different material for this forging than they did on previous SVT PP wheels or on the '10 coupe wheel.

TIA.

Tob
:lol1: You always make me laugh Tob. One day you're probably going to have more documentation on these cars than Ford. It's a good thing for our community.

BOD89LX

Established Member
GLWS.

TIA.

Tob

I will snap one and send it to you I am pretty sure it's the same as before however they are 4 lbs heavier then the 11-12 SVTPP front not sure on the rears .

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Are they silver in color? Nice that ford did the 19/20 on the base wheels. Not cheap though....kind of in the elite aftermarket wheel pricing.

BOD89LX

Established Member
Are they silver in color? Nice that ford did the 19/20 on the base wheels. Not cheap though....kind of in the elite aftermarket wheel pricing.

They are more of a gray color not as dark as the 11-12 SVTPP wheels here are a few more pics
Here are some side by side pics with the 11-12 SVTPP wheel in the front.

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
:lol1: You always make me laugh Tob. One day you're probably going to have more documentation on these cars than Ford. It's a good thing for our community.

Mike, it stems from FRPP's refusal to offer a Wide-Series of the factory rims. The faux SVT PP 9" front and 10" rear wheels were a mild attempt to give the people what they want. I'm always reminded about cost for the forgings so I pay strict attention to Ford's material and current forging method of choice. Since they continue to source them from China I'll continue to argue that they could offer them with a reasonable break even point.

In other words, FRPP should be selling this base wheel with something like ~10-1/2" to 11" width. I'll continue to follow the OE source as I'm quite sure Ford will make them where labor rates are cheapest, quality meets their spec, and the logistics aren't an impossibility.

So are these marked superalloy or not...?;-)

[/hijack off]

BOD89LX

Established Member
Mike, it stems from FRPP's refusal to offer a Wide-Series of the factory rims. The faux SVT PP 9" front and 10" rear wheels were a mild attempt to give the people what they want. I'm always reminded about cost for the forgings so I pay strict attention to Ford's material and current forging method of choice. Since they continue to source them from China I'll continue to argue that they could offer them with a reasonable break even point.

In other words, FRPP should be selling this base wheel with something like ~10-1/2" to 11" width. I'll continue to follow the OE source as I'm quite sure Ford will make them where labor rates are cheapest, quality meets their spec, and the logistics aren't an impossibility.

So are these marked superalloy or not...?;-)

[/hijack off]

They have the same stamp as the 11-12 PP wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread