2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros.. Just picked it up..!!

RockStarKick

Established Member
Nice ride. I am surprised Mak Haik in Houston couldn't have it brought in for you. What part of Houston are you in?. There are some weekly car shows at the Pearland Lowes on Fridays and the Clear Lake Shores/Kemah Home Depot on Saturdays.

I pretty much dealt with the major dealers here in Houston, when I found this car the best they could do was price match for the same exact car. They would of had to order it and I wait 12 weeks for it.. Or I just drive 200 miles to get it.. I had a good time driving it home... Sucks though I haven't driven it since then, looks so lonely in the garage..

kona12

Established Member
No those options can be had separately.

The track pack was a no brainer for me, the Brembo brake kit is included in the Track pack, 3.73 gears, Torsen Differential, Boss radiator, boss oil cooler. Not to mention the Track apps.
Wow wish my 12' trac package had boss oil cooler and radiator. Seats are killer tho. So sides come painted and rear valence from the pic..

Last edited:

RockStarKick

Established Member
Ok guys, I installed the GT500 Axle backs for my 2013 and they fit perfect, it was getting dark when I did the install and the pics I did take turned out like crap.. I will take some today and upload when I can.. The sound changed a lot, I really like it, louder with a deep clean sound. I really want a off road X or H pipe now..

DIB5.0

Established Member
Ok guys, I installed the GT500 Axle backs for my 2013 and they fit perfect, it was getting dark when I did the install and the pics I did take turned out like crap.. I will take some today and upload when I can.. The sound changed a lot, I really like it, louder with a deep clean sound. I really want a off road X or H pipe now..

Post a video of them if you can.

RockStarKick

Established Member
Here's a couple of pics of the GT500 Axle Back on my 2013...
IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

The sound is about the exact same as the 2012's with the GT500 kit..

Impact 5.0

Established Member
BBK makes a Cat delete kit, you can get it from summit, that's what I am doing with GT500 CB.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

RockStarKick

Established Member
BBK makes a Cat delete kit, you can get it from summit, that's what I am doing with GT500 CB.

Isn't a tune required for the cat deletion ?

I'm just waiting for some reputable tuning to be available until I order CAI and O/R h-pipe..

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Yes it is, I'm headed to AED Monday. Ill post vids and results after.

RockStarKick

Established Member
That is very hard to believe you got it at that price specially loaded and new arrivals.

But very good looking car.

Yeah, I did a lot of searching for the best price and had to drive from Houston to near Dallas to get this car.. The dealership had 2 with the exact same options for the same price..

Users who are viewing this thread