2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros.. Just picked it up..!!

RockStarKick

Established Member
I appreciate all the comments guys.. I just ordered a GT500 axle back for now. I really want a CAI and tune, but I'm going to wait until some tuning options are available...

I guess now I will research some springs to get it just a bit lower... It's kinda up there now..

kingnut

Established Member
people quit bitching about the side skirts getting tore up. if this is a problem ford will have to fix it. paint is warrantied last time i checked.

DIB5.0

Established Member
I appreciate all the comments guys.. I just ordered a GT500 axle back for now. I really want a CAI and tune, but I'm going to wait until some tuning options are available...

I guess now I will research some springs to get it just a bit lower... It's kinda up there now..

Nice. GT500 axle back and some springs are my first mods i want to do when mine arrives.
Check out the Brembo site and look at the Brembo 55D Springs if you really do not want to slam it but level it.

Brembo50.com - Home

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Congrats man, we just picked up our 2013 Deep Impact Blue GT with Brembo packages last week. Loving every second, headed to AED next week with a small box of goodies for the dyno. :D

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
Nice ride. I am surprised Mak Haik in Houston couldn't have it brought in for you. What part of Houston are you in?. There are some weekly car shows at the Pearland Lowes on Fridays and the Clear Lake Shores/Kemah Home Depot on Saturdays.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Badass! what do you have in the works?

For now AirRaid CAI, cat delete pipes, GT500 axle back and some suspension goodies... later I am getting the full MBRP exhaust with LTs, but that wont be till closer to SEMA time. They have to verify the LTs for the 2012 will fit the 13s.

Near future Boss intake, FRPP TB. Right now just trying to get it set up for our trip to Knotts in a couple weeks,

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
IMAG0167.jpg

I like the side skirts. The car just looks much better without that plastic black skirt.

The dash read-outs are a big plus on the TP (although not shown).

I really want a CAI and tune, but I'm going to wait until some tuning options are available...
Don't screw it up. :-D

people quit bitching about the side skirts getting tore up.
Not me. It should be driven hard. If it gets a few scratches and dents, it's called authentic patina.

twistedneck

Established Member
Nice ride. i have a silver 2012 just like that w/o the awesome seats, premium interior (i have 300A), or super nice HID head lights. ahh the new car smell..

Now get ready to mod the shit out of it! :)

RockStarKick

Established Member
I like the side skirts. The car just looks much better without that plastic black skirt.

The dash read-outs are a big plus on the TP (although not shown).

Don't screw it up. :-D

Not me. It should be driven hard. If it gets a few scratches and dents, it's called authentic patina.

If I recall, everybody was bitching about the GT's with the unpainted side skirts at first.. Hmmm... I personally like it...

Users who are viewing this thread