2013 GT, Track Pack, Recaros.. Just picked it up..!!

5.0GT

Established Member
Man .. the track pack is awesome. it can tell you what's your 0-60 or even 1/4. The screen looks great to.

Is there any aftermarket devices that does the same thing?

ViciousJay

Established Member
id love to get one but the hit on my car is nasty, no need to take that big of a hit. I guess some aftermarket seats are in my future, along with waiting till the gauges and tails come down in price

kingnut

Established Member
that thing is a sexy beast! looking foward to seeing your mods. with a healthy drop that thing is gonna look sick.

RockStarKick

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind comments guys, I am searching for mods right now. I think I am going to start with an axle back just to get some more sound. I will get the cold air and rest of the exhaust as soon as I can tune for it.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Great car man. But I just cant wrap my head around those painted side skirts. They just change the look of that car and make it look hefty. Not to mention, they are going to get chipped up bad with those brembo pack tires on there. They are sticky as shit.

i agree lol. i used to hate the black. untill i saw 4000 miles of driving and how nasty they are from rock chips. An it looks huge from the side.

i love the seats. looks awesome.

chuckstang

Established Member
looks awsome!

ride height looks nice and low as well from the factory.

how do the seats feel?

I wonder if you could bolt on the factory 13' boss front lower splitter, I think that would look awsome on there!

Grant808

Established Member
Thanks guys,,,

I was really on the fence about the painted side skirts as well.. But seeing the car in person changes that for me .. I like them..

I was about to get a 2012, but the standard options on the 2013 are what got me.

Congrats! Those recaros are enough to make me switch...

...but I suggest protecting the rocker panels from rocks coming off the fronts. With the P Zeros, the car picks up a lot of gravel. Enough so, that Ford added the guards to the rears. I just wish there was a factory solution for the fronts.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Great looking car, all the options I would have picked. Love the leather recaros! Enjoy!

RockStarKick

Established Member
looks awsome!

ride height looks nice and low as well from the factory.

how do the seats feel?

I wonder if you could bolt on the factory 13' boss front lower splitter, I think that would look awsome on there!

The seats are AWESOME !! I had to drive the car 200 miles home and it was very comfortable. The only concern I would have is, they probably aren't for bigger dudes, I'm about 6' / 170lbs and they fit me perfect. I don't think a big guy would like them.

Congrats! Those recaros are enough to make me switch...

...but I suggest protecting the rocker panels from rocks coming off the fronts. With the P Zeros, the car picks up a lot of gravel. Enough so, that Ford added the guards to the rears. I just wish there was a factory solution for the fronts.

Will look at options for protection, maybe a clear bra..

black5.0

Established Member
Looks good, nice price with the options and I love those seats, I guess my premium seats will have to do, for now.

Frankiebonez

Established Member
I'vd sat in the seats, they are very similar to the GT500 Cobra seats. If you fit in those you will fit in the 2013 recaros.

Also the track apps you dont need the track pack for. You might have to get the Brembo package, but not the track package. You can get just a Brembo package now. There is an automatic in the showroom at my local Ford dealer with all those Track apps and the G-Force indicator to see how much your pulling in turns.

I'm so sold on a 2013 I just gotta wait till my tax return comes in. I'm ordering one REALLY soon!

RockStarKick

Established Member
I'vd sat in the seats, they are very similar to the GT500 Cobra seats. If you fit in those you will fit in the 2013 recaros.

Also the track apps you dont need the track pack for. You might have to get the Brembo package, but not the track package. You can get just a Brembo package now. There is an automatic in the showroom at my local Ford dealer with all those Track apps and the G-Force indicator to see how much your pulling in turns.

I'm so sold on a 2013 I just gotta wait till my tax return comes in. I'm ordering one REALLY soon!

Yeah, the track apps are cool looking, I haven't used them yet. What attracted me to the Track Pack was that the Brembo Kit is included along with the 3.73 Gear, torsen diff,Boss Radiator and oil cooler

Users who are viewing this thread