2013 GT/CS Hellion Twin Turbo Back on the Dyno!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Friend of mine was having a Dyno Day at his shop so I figured I would put the car on the rollers and see what it would do. Since I tune my car on the street, I wasn't sure what it was making.

Very simple combo. 100% Stock Motor and Trans, Hellion Twin Kit, Fore Fuel System, ID1000's, E85, 100% Built and Tuned by me.

Here is the car.
30338446090_b6115bfc66_o.jpg

28792727331_3d9562519a_o.jpg

The engine
28941673906_a6085a0441_o.jpg

The Dyno Sheet

Graph is wastegate spring only, 9 psi, then 10-10.5 psi. Very conservative timing and stopped the pull early at 6800 RPM's.

30028792084_522fbfa7b4_o.jpg

And a video of the dyno from last night. My wife was a little excited at the end. LOL
[youtube_browser]81lL0EgLcPQ[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats on the nice numbers Kevin! Man, your wife sure was happy with that pull. LOL. You, sir, have a really nice setup and kudos for doing it on your own. I love your GT! :beer: :rockon:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Have to watch the video later it's just the link on Tapatalk. Car looks sick man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunits19714

Established Member
Very nice looking car OP, have you ever had it to the track was curious how the car 60' on the stock converter, also have you ever logged any converter slippage with it not holding lock up because of the power and torque levels on the factory converter, just curious on that because I am so close to removing my circle d and going back to stock converter but my tuner keeps telling me it wont hold - I say horse shit because I have friends going 9 teens in tvs cars with 100 percent stock converters.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Awesome, Kevin!

Looking at the graph, it looks like it was going to go a smidge higher with more rpm....and really impressive seeing it hit 700 right at 6k. That's a nice rev range of 700+ and thru an auto :rockon:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Very nice looking car OP, have you ever had it to the track was curious how the car 60' on the stock converter, also have you ever logged any converter slippage with it not holding lock up because of the power and torque levels on the factory converter, just curious on that because I am so close to removing my circle d and going back to stock converter but my tuner keeps telling me it wont hold - I say horse shit because I have friends going 9 teens in tvs cars with 100 percent stock converters.
I haven't had it to the track in a couple years. I need to get back out there. Last time I was only on the 6 psi spring and could only muster a whopping 2.0 60ft on the foot brake with the stock converter. Car went 11.3 @ 130.80

There are a lot of TVS cars flying with TVS blowers but I think they get away with that because of the instant torque from the twin screw. The turbo's need a converter, 2 step to build boost, and a trans brake. Then hang on! LOL

Awesome, Kevin!

Looking at the graph, it looks like it was going to go a smidge higher with more rpm....and really impressive seeing it hit 700 right at 6k. That's a nice rev range of 700+ and thru an auto :rockon:
Thanks Jeff. It certainly feels fast at that level!

very nice! I put my Hellion on the dyno this past week as well, 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, then 22psi.
That's awesome! I need a built motor and trans ASAP! Just knowing the capability of what I have is killing me! LOL

u1cobra

Established Member
Awesome numbers, Kevin!
Congrats!:beer:

Your Mustang is very very beautiful as always.

Users who are viewing this thread