2013 Gotta have it Green

saleen homer

Established Member
Still have intake, tuner, cat deletes/x pipe, just off of the car currently. Still has Barton shift bracket, gt500 mufflers, lower control arms, ss clutch line etc. has 5200 miles

BennyBoy

Established Member
Sorry to keep asking questions but can you tell all the mods that are on the car currently then everything that comes with the car but isn't installed? Read the thread but its all spread out. Then I look at other cars and get them all mixed up, haha. And 26.5k takes everything? And the warranty is intact?

saleen homer

Established Member
Nitrous is gone, drag wheels and tires are gone, but could be found for around what I was asking. I can put the other parts back on, or leave them uninstalled. Everything comes with the car for 25.5k that I have. The parts currently installed are visible to anyone looking at them. As far as warranty, the rear end was just worked on under warranty. If someone dug too hard, they could tell the car was tuned at one time. If you have a good relationship with your local ford service dept like I do, I'm sure they would take care of you.

califsp

Established Member
I have been following this thread since December. I truly have enjoyed it. Saleen Homer you are my hero. Puts it up for sale, continues to mod it and races the hell out of it! These last pics on the track are awesome! Look at those rear fenders distorting as they make contact with tires at launch. Keep it going!

califsp

Established Member
62 thunderbird! I know I'm a lot older than you. I remember my uncle taking me for a ride in his new 63. We went out on the hiway and he took all the way to 120. I was freeked!

saleen homer

Established Member
Yep, 62 tbird.... have a ton of plans for this car
1003321_693643303984615_18081794_n.jpg

saleen homer

Established Member
Because I owed more than that at the beginning... But it's a moot point at the moment.. Dealership gave me 25k for it on trade... rest of the parts are coming off tonight/tomorrow morning. New car will be in the driveway tomorrow

saleen homer

Established Member
Yes, the parts I have left will be up for sale, just haven't had time to post them. If there is something you're looking for send me a message with an offer and I'll get back with you

Users who are viewing this thread