2013 Ford Raptor Super Crew For Sale!

TorchMach

Established Member
I'm selling the Raptor and original owner, it's been very well taken care of and only worked on by the best. Maintenance by Ford (every 5k miles, Ford has record to prove it), upgrades by RPG Off Road and SVC shops. Below is most of the important information and pictures.

Color: White
Interior: Black with gray
Title: Clean
Original Owner
Mechanical 9/10 (because used other then that perfect)
Interior 9/10 (because used and driver side seat a little wrinkle)
Exterior 8/10 (because used and normal road wear and tear)

Stock Options:
- 801A Premium Package
- Automatic sunroof
- Sony Surround Sound
- Heated & Cooled seats
- Tow package
- Front & rear facing camera's

Upgraded Options:
- Rear stage 4 RPG Off Road suspension kit, with upgraded bed cage and 3.5 Fox Racing shocks. 18 inches of rear travel.
- Front and rear SVC bumpers
- 2" rise fiberglass front fenders from glassworks (matching pant)
-37" KR2's BFGoodrich tire's (plenty of life left in them)
- Method 17inch race wheels
- Combat LED 30" light bar with Raptor Claw lights above the hood
- Front suspension is set on high perch to allow clearance for the 37"s, no rub.

Please click on the link for pictures of the truck. I forgot how to post them on here, or if you would like I can text you more.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/5630579066.html

If you have any questions about something I missed please feel free to text me or call. Truck is located in Los Angeles, CA and willing to meet you somewhere if serious (no farther then 50miles)

Ruben - 323.806.4116

Zemedici

Established Member
I agree, its got NICE parts on it. If I was in the market I'd be taking a serious look at your truck. Stick to your guns.

RobG64

Established Member
Nice truck! Too bad I'm on the east coast. Have been looking at Raptors for awhile. Haven't found the right one for me yet. Good luck.

TorchMach

Established Member
Nice truck! Too bad I'm on the east coast. Have been looking at Raptors for awhile. Haven't found the right one for me yet. Good luck.

You're welcomed to have a friend inspect it or anything like that, I'll cooperate. You can also ship it.

Users who are viewing this thread