2013 Ford Mustang Supercharged GT Fully Loaded Premium

grabsand

Established Member
I'm going to lend some advice, I just tried to sell my VMP 700 RWHP car on here for 22K with a handful more mods, 50K miles perfect condition, with one expection a minor rear ending with a replaced bumper. Not one hit at 22k. I had to part out the blower and a few more mods like shocks and easy removable things. Took my money and then traded it in with the rest of the mods for 19K. just trying to save you some headaches, as it was nothing but one. Ebay landed nothing as well. Seems that this years car are just not selling like I thought it would. Best of luck and a nice car hopefully you land a sale soon.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm going to lend some advice, I just tried to sell my VMP 700 RWHP car on here for 22K with a handful more mods, 50K miles perfect condition, with one expection a minor rear ending with a replaced bumper. Not one hit at 22k. I had to part out the blower and a few more mods like shocks and easy removable things. Took my money and then traded it in with the rest of the mods for 19K. just trying to save you some headaches, as it was nothing but one. Ebay landed nothing as well. Seems that this years car are just not selling like I thought it would. Best of luck and a nice car hopefully you land a sale soon.
Horrible advice based on your own personal experience.

With that, I am bumping the thread for what looks to be a nice car.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

sledman1000

Established Member
Thanks, but thats why it says OBO after the price for a reason im open to any offer. Ive seen a lot of nice cars on here similar to mine sell for between 25-30k maybe you had some bad luck.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
i never owned this body style, but to me it is one of the best looking...nice build, pretty car...GLWS

grabsand

Established Member
Best of luck, its a beauty. Maybe bad luck or the market. I'm just glad I parted it out, sold my blower and parts and made some money.

jamyzd39

Established Member
people don't want to insult you man, probably just list is the cheapest you're willing to take. Someone will buy it for the right price, there is a buyer for everything. Looks nice man!

jamyzd39

Established Member
Ok man, I will check with my brother tomorrow, I know he wants one. Just don't be offended. I think the issue many people run into is financing. Book value is going to be around 20k, so even when you do find buyers, they fall through often. Text me tomorrow if you get a minute 843-324-3762 james

sledman1000

Established Member
I took it to the ford dealer yesterday and they are going to give me $22,750 cash deal i have a few days to get rid of it before i need to start moving and looking for a new house/apartment so anyone matches that or gives me more can gladly have it which i think is a unbelievable deal. If not the ford dealer gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread