2013 CPR Premium GT

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
CPR Turbo 2013 Mustang GT PREMIUM

15,XXX miles (won’t go up much as not a daily)

Created a for sale thread before but unable to locate it so figured I would post a new one. Time has come to part with it as a house is a priority now. Hoping to build a Fox notch with a coyote and a single later on but for now, she has to go.
It’s a street car. You can drive this puppy anywhere and gets good mileage while doing it. No weight reduction done at all as I wanted to keep it fully functional. Heated seats, SYNC, etc. Full weight and on e85 car has ran a best of 9.5X in the 1/4 @ 144 mph. Comes with SCT X4 and all the tunes that I have. Tuned by THE BEST SAI LI!!

POWERTRAIN:
Stock motor, CPR 76/87 billet wheel turbo kit. Forward facing headers, merge pipe, 5” downpipe, MBRP catback exhaust, JGS wastegate/blow off valve, HUGE A/A intercooler, ID-1000 injectors, FULL FORE dual pump fuel system (off a hobbsswitch with billet relay block etc), billet vacuum block, transbrake with relay under the radiator shroud, MSD two step mounted with the fuel regulator on a custom bracket setup, E-boost 2 controller in the dash. The car was meticulously put together and no zip-ties or duct tape were used. The wires for the transbrake and boost controller were ran through the factory harness in the fender to hide it away. The hot parts were recently re-coated as they got a little too dirty for my liking. 6R80 auto with Circle-D 3C converter. Car drives like stock!

SUSPENSION:
BMR anti-roll bar, welded axle tubes, Rear-end Girdle, BMR poly lowers (with new bushings maybe 200 mi), BMR adjustable upper, BMR adjustable panhard bar, FORD racing P springs, Strange adjustable shocks on the rear and Strange adjustable struts up front, BMR lower relocation brackets, Eibach camber bolts, Custom CPR K-member for the kit and a Stifflers driveshaft safety loop.

MISC:
Car is a factory BREMBO car but the calipers were removed and professionally painted to match the car with black BREMBO decals. Drilled/slotted rotors all the way around. Custom functional hood louvers that are plain SICK!! Roush lower grille delete.

Asking price is 35,000. PM or text if you’d like 4zero7-three61-zero45zero
No trades, and not desperate to sell. Pics below!! If you’d like anything specific, ask.

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
65C67465-6B57-4272-B253-2278D985C68E_zps8o4wqyxt.jpg

BF621258-DCC7-43F3-8D2F-9D80A3D33BBD_zpszceh9l7g.jpg

98B2097F-A9B1-45E1-B374-7533EB5AB777_zps2k23exhh.jpg

39125853-61D1-41ED-A1BD-9893BD3B014A_zpsdhawo15z.jpg

FF2E0906-EE92-4112-B7CF-530395E23B6D_zpspxshmcbf.jpg

95615166-1E40-41CC-A206-99721D3B4B2C_zpsoawf4o7z.jpg

7A89B1E6-3FAF-4510-826B-7AED4E3DEBCE_zps0dgdnevy.jpg

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
You text was an invisible. Highlighting revealed it.

CPR Turbo 2013 Mustang GT PREMIUM

15,XXX miles (won’t go up much as not a daily)

Created a for sale thread before but unable to locate it so figured I would post a new one. Time has come to part with it as a house is a priority now. Hoping to build a Fox notch with a coyote and a single later on but for now, she has to go.
It’s a street car. You can drive this puppy anywhere and gets good mileage while doing it. No weight reduction done at all as I wanted to keep it fully functional. Heated seats, SYNC, etc. Full weight and on e85 car has ran a best of 9.5X in the 1/4 @ 144 mph. Comes with SCT X4 and all the tunes that I have. Tuned by THE BEST SAI LI!!

POWERTRAIN:
Stock motor, CPR 76/87 billet wheel turbo kit. Forward facing headers, merge pipe, 5” downpipe, MBRP catback exhaust, JGS wastegate/blow off valve, HUGE A/A intercooler, ID-1000 injectors, FULL FORE dual pump fuel system (off a hobbsswitch with billet relay block etc), billet vacuum block, transbrake with relay under the radiator shroud, MSD two step mounted with the fuel regulator on a custom bracket setup, E-boost 2 controller in the dash. The car was meticulously put together and no zip-ties or duct tape were used. The wires for the transbrake and boost controller were ran through the factory harness in the fender to hide it away. The hot parts were recently re-coated as they got a little too dirty for my liking. 6R80 auto with Circle-D 3C converter. Car drives like stock!

SUSPENSION:
BMR anti-roll bar, welded axle tubes, Rear-end Girdle, BMR poly lowers (with new bushings maybe 200 mi), BMR adjustable upper, BMR adjustable panhard bar, FORD racing P springs, Strange adjustable shocks on the rear and Strange adjustable struts up front, BMR lower relocation brackets, Eibach camber bolts, Custom CPR K-member for the kit and a Stifflers driveshaft safety loop.

MISC:
Car is a factory BREMBO car but the calipers were removed and professionally painted to match the car with black BREMBO decals. Drilled/slotted rotors all the way around. Custom functional hood louvers that are plain SICK!! Roush lower grille delete.

Asking price is 35,000. PM or text if you’d like 4zero7-three61-zero45zero
No trades, and not desperate to sell. Pics below!! If you’d like anything specific, ask.

Users who are viewing this thread