SVT_SRT8

Established Member
34opliw.jpg

$48,799

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
both options + destination mine is 45465

not sure why canada gets the shaft canada $ is worth more too I believe.

Last edited:

johnsjmc

Established Member
The price in Canada didn,t go up for 2013 ,approx same as a 2012. strong cdn$
Ford has been preventing imports from the States by requiring new cars to be titled in the US (taxed) first before export. I just picked up a 2012 with 800 mi on it for $3500 under MSRP because it was a used car. $39500 with recaro,torson.Turns out it also has the trac key and front brake cooling package already installed.It came with a 2 yr 40000 mi powertrain extension to 7/100 and no US tax or freight to the dealer (but $500 shipping to me). Still looking to pay 13% at the border but will be more than 12K less than the same car in Canada. I thought not bad for 800 mi.I spoke to the original owner he traded for a new gran sport vette.He told me he was blind in one eye and found the Mustang A pillars were too big for his liking.

Last edited:

johnsjmc

Established Member
Also should point out Ont has(or used to have) a law which prevents a new car selling for more than MSRP. (Dealer can still sell for less, but none are on Boss 302 yet) None of the MSRP plus local market adjustment stuff like in the states

merlinbraun

did your imported boss 302 have daytime running lamps? I"m thinking about importing one and some Fords do and some don't. If not, what did you do to it to get the drls working for inspection?

johnsjmc

Established Member
i read one post someplace about turning them on using a scan tool to alter settings in the smart junction box (I think) The post said you needed to enter a Cdn boss vin number to fool the device into emmulating Cdn DRL settings. If my local Cdn dealer is unable then I will just jumper the lights until after I pass inspection and then return to normal. I did this last year on a Porsche 911 I imported and several years ago to a Ford Ranger I bought my son. You can also get an aftermarket relay (from CTC and others ) to add DRL,s .

Users who are viewing this thread