2013 Boss 302 and GT "No Drill" Front License Plate Bracket

TORQJNKY

Still Available as of JAN 2015

30 of the 50 U.S. States require a front license plate to be displayed and some, like CA, have fines as high as $157.00. I am not saying you have to run a front plate and I realize it's that last thing most 2010-2012 GT/Roush/GTCS/BOSS 302 owners want to do. I am only providing you with a solution and 1000's of Mustang customers so far, agree.

Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets is offering it's "No Drill" Front License Plate Bracket at a 10% discount off (non sale prices) to SVTP members. "Absolutely No Drilling" is required and install/removal can be done in a matter of minutes. Put it on to drive and take it off to show/race. Heck, keep it in your trunk or behind your seat with your plate mounted to it and if you get pulled over, get it out, install it and say you forgot to put it back on after you washed your car last time. :shrug:

All my brackets have rubber bumper protection in place, so no metal part of the bracket ever touches the painted portion of the car. They are hand crafted out of architectural grade aluminum, powder coated or polished and come with all stainless steel mounting hardware.

Offered in Satin Black Only: (Prices below are discounted 10% OFF (non sale prices) from my website for SVTP members)

Fits: 2013 Boss 302 and 2013 5.0 GT

Satin Black Powder Coated: $43.95 (Shipping $7.25) SVTP Member Pricing ONLY!

PM me for details on how to purchase this bracket at the discounted price. I accept Paypal, Check, Money Order or I can take your order over the phone with a Credit Card (Visa, M/C, AMEX, Discover). International customers contact me for shipping options.

Please visit Welcome to Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets for more info!

Office: 757-636-2445

004.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

IMG-20120525-00371.jpg

IMG-20120525-00370.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread