FOR SALE: 2013-2014 VMP Power Pack 4 with pulley remover tool

Roman662

Established Member
UPDATE: SOLD AS OF 8/24/22

Selling VMP Power Pack 4 from my 2013 GT500. Installed and removed by Ford Dealership. It was only on my car for a couple thousand of miles and all parts look like new. Please see pictures for the exact parts and I am happy to provide more pictures upon request. Pulley remover tool is included in my price and is $179.00 on VMP website. I'm pretty sure the tube with the blue collar is a resonator delete that I'll include too. It has been awhile since that was on the car.

$1,500.00 takes it all not including shipping. Package is located in Central Illinois.

Thanks.

Mark

Attachments

• Power Pack 4.jpg
    Power Pack 4.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Throttle body2.jpg
    Throttle body2.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 125
  • SCT1.jpg
    SCT1.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Intake2.jpg
    Intake2.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Selling VMP Power Pack 4 from my 2013 GT500. Installed and removed by Ford Dealership. It was only on my car for a couple thousand of miles and all parts look like new. Please see pictures for the exact parts and I am happy to provide more pictures upon request. Pulley remover tool is included in my price and is $179.00 on VMP website. I'm pretty sure the tube with the blue collar is a resonator delete that I'll include too. It has been awhile since that was on the car.

$1,500.00 takes it all not including shipping. Package is located in Central Illinois.

Thanks.

Mark
Any idea if the tuner is still locked to the car? Why did you remove all of it?

Roman662

Established Member
I don't know if it's locked to the car. I'm sorry. My Ford dealer installed tune and then when I took it off, they re-flashed it back to stock. I suppose that would be a question for VMP if they'd answer it.

I only removed it because I was selling the car and preferred to sell in stock condition. While I never raced my car, the power package definitely woke up the car if that's even possible. It felt much slower after it was removed and I would have put it back on if I was going to keep the car. I'd buy it all over again if I went back in time.

Thanks.

Mark

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't know if it's locked to the car. I'm sorry. My Ford dealer installed tune and then when I took it off, they re-flashed it back to stock. I suppose that would be a question for VMP if they'd answer it.

I only removed it because I was selling the car and preferred to sell in stock condition. While I never raced my car, the power package definitely woke up the car if that's even possible. It felt much slower after it was removed and I would have put it back on if I was going to keep the car. I'd buy it all over again if I went back in time.

Thanks.

Mark
Where at in central IL?

Roman662

Established Member
Price drop (again): $1,200.00 for entire package.

Will consider splitting up the package, but at $1,200.00, it is a bargain.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread