2013-2014 GT500 OEM New take offs (Complete set)

Outlaw Joe

Established Member
I'm not willing to sell my wheels right now because all of the difficulties with buyers asking me weird questions and low ball offers for my wheels. I thought this would be a place to sell these to a fellow forum member for exactly what I had in them. I have come to the conclusion this is not the place to sell my wheels. :bs: SOLD!!!!!! :pepper:
Joe

Attachments

• DSC01781.JPG
    DSC01781.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,204
  • DSC01782.JPG
    DSC01782.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,152
  • DSC01783.JPG
    DSC01783.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,160
Last edited:

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
What size wheels and tires? Im looking to put these on a gen sedan ...off set ? Pm me shipped to 76131 tx

Imatk

Established Member
Love these wheels... would buy them right now but I just bought a spare set on Ebay... don't see these too often and that's a great price for practically new wheels :)

Outlaw Joe

Established Member
Love these wheels... would buy them right now but I just bought a spare set on Ebay... don't see these too often and that's a great price for practically new wheels :)

Imatk i agree with you. It took me over a year to find them.

venom279

Established Member
Honestly, asking you if you were interested in selling just the fronts is not a weird or abnormal question at all. There are a lot of people out there looking for just fronts or rears for different reasons.. Stop being whiny and get your panties out of a bunch..:bored:

Outlaw Joe

Established Member
Honestly, asking you if you were interested in selling just the fronts is not a weird or abnormal question at all. There are a lot of people out there looking for just fronts or rears for different reasons.. Stop being whiny and get your panties out of a bunch..:bored:

I guess you want to make this personal about my comments. It wasn't directed towards you. You were the only one to ask for the tires to be split up. I get my boxers from Duluth. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread