WANTED: 2013-2014 GT500 / MACH1

SRGNTD

Hello All,

Some intro first: New member here. Marine Corps veteran (15 years) in SoCal. Driving a 2014 Jeep SRT (First performance type car) and have had the itch ever since to get into a Mustang Shelby but finances and family and life changes just didn't allow me to pursue my dream.

Torn between 2013-2014 GT500 or 2021 MACH1.
- GT500 with track pkg. Mainly for the coolers. Get's hot in SoCal.

Prefer stock with low miles. Price ?? well that depends. Could be between 40K-50K

Stay Safe

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
The coolers on a Track Package are usless on a street car fyi

I would encourage you to browse this area of the website. Lots of info to maybe help make your decision easier

And welcome to the madness of SVTP

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
1653499888509.gif

I love the new Mach 1, but I have my sights on a ‘13-‘14 GT500. I think they are special cars and will be harder to acquire as the years go by.

1badlx

Established Member
I have a 2014 gt500 track pack with 8k miles for sale, let me know if interested

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
How do you intend to use it?
I daily a Trackhawk.
I have a 1200hp ‘14 GT500
I have a manual ‘22 Mach HP on order I may give up the Trackhawk for.
So I know your vehicles well.
Enjoy YOUR weekend!
-J

Troy1

Hello All,

Some intro first: New member here. Marine Corps veteran (15 years) in SoCal. Driving a 2014 Jeep SRT (First performance type car) and have had the itch ever since to get into a Mustang Shelby but finances and family and life changes just didn't allow me to pursue my dream.

Prefer stock with low miles. Price ?? well that depends. Could be between 40K-50K

Stay Safe
Hey shoot me a text if you’re still looking. I have a black 2014 with all the options except the glass roof located in south Texas. 361-688-8800

93CobraProCharged

Established Member
Hello All,

Stay Safe
I have your purple unicorn. Your price range is a bit low.

The vehicle is a 2013 Mustang Shelby GT500 in Grabber Blue w/matte black stripes, 821A Perf Pkg, Track Pkg, Recaro seats, Nav, Shaker 1000, glass roof, all original documents, seats still wrapped in plastic, ORIGINAL tires date stamped in 2013 and ONLY 116 original miles.

You could eat your Henry VIII prime rib from the Five Crowns off the undercarriage. The car is new.

LS WUT

Established Member
Hello All,

Stay Safe
First of thank you for your service. Also welcome to SVTP. As @1Kona_Venom said the coolers only truly get benefit in track type settings. I have the Track package on mine, and it still gets hot sitting in day to day traffic. I live in Florida. I think your price range isn’t to crazy depending on your idea of low mileage. I also agree with @biminiLX a lot of the questions you need to ask yourself are what’s your plan? Are you only going to drive it for a spirited run every once in a while? Do you plan on daily driving it? Id think you’ll probably only do spirited driving on good weekends if you’re looking for a low mileage stock car. I’ll say after having my 13 GT500. I took it across the states, did a 8k mile road trip with the recaro seats. Wasn’t terrible by any means, however after hours in the same seat it did make me want to get out and stretch a little. I had a 17 GT track pack, premium. I loved everything about the car, was fun to drive, easy to drive, heated and cooled seats. I put 47k miles on that car in a year and a half. I guess what my rant is about is if you like all of those little options, and technology packages I think you might be a little disappointed with the 13 over the 22 Mach. @TK1299 said it also, these cars will become harder to acquire as time goes on. Last of the manual GT500 makes it worth something to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread